7%

February 17th, 2014
(Y/N) POV:

Me and mom have lived in Ohio for almost 6 years. Everyday, she homeschooled me, went to work and went to sleep. Life here was very slow yet busy at the same time.

I'm now 16 years old and mom decided that we can move back to Broward Country where we originally lived because my father got put away in jail for life not to long ago.

All i could think about was Jahseh. I wonder what he looks like now, if he's mad at me for leaving him, is he even there in Florida anymore with Cleo?. I was confused thinking to myself because i wouldn't know what to do if i ran into him.
...
A few hours later, me and mom started to drive to the airport, he have a 9:30 pm flight to get to Florida from Ohio. I'm super nervous, Mom still had the house in Florida . She payed off the rent even though we weren't staying there. I wonder if it even looks the same now or not.
...
I was super nervous when we got on the plane, my mom calmed me down and she even brought me chick-fil-a before we had to board the plane.
...
After the 2 hour flight, we finally landed in Miami. I was nervous but i knew i'd be just fine, hopefully.. I grabbed my luggage from baggage claim and so did mom, we then got in a Uber to go back to the house i haven't been to since i was 10 years old and still best friends with Jahseh. I'm so nervous to see what the house looks like now.

The car ride was silent, i felt the nervous that my mom had. I was feeling the same way, the energy traveled between us and we didn't know what to feel.
...
25 minutes later, we stopped in front of the house, i almost cried seeing it. I haven't been here in forever and I'm so excited to be moving back yet scared at the same time.

Mom and I both held hands as we walked through the front door, it looked the exact same. Nothing changed, it made me have some sort of deja vu effect.

i went to my room and cringed at the aesthetic i used to have yet i was so happy i was here again.

Right now, its 12am and i'm feeling pretty tired so i'm obviously going to sleep in here but tomorrow, my plan is to find Jahseh and Cleo.