24%

happy new years guys! <33. one of my resolutions this year is to update my books more so here i am.. ENJOY 🖤.

p.s... big time skip rn..

2 years later....2017
Jahseh's POV

"daddy, daddy, look!!!" my daughter called out. Me and cookie had a daughter & shes honestly the best thing that could ever happen to me. Her name is Ly'Asia Cleopatra Onfroy. Honestly, shes the prettiest girl in the world, nobody could take her or her mother away from me.

"yes mama?" i called. I looked at her and she was on sora's back while she was running around. "get off sora before you hurt yourself baby" i said laughing with her. She got off and ran over to me.

She gave me a huge hug and started jumping on the couch while watching her cartoons.

"you want anything to eat lele?" i asked Ly. it was still pretty early so i figured she would be hungry.

"yes daddy, oreosssss" she babbled.

"you not getting cookies at 9 AM. your mother would kill me. I can make us steak and eggs" i said

"okayy" she said and ran off back to the living room jumping up and down on the couch.

Just then cookie woke up from her deep ass sleep. "good morning my loves" she said while walking downstairs. me and Ly both said good morning back to her.

She saw Ly jumping on the couch and gave her a look. She sat down immediately, it's crazy how this woman could get any child to act right with just a look!

"sowry mama" Ly said.

"its ok baby, now give me kisses!!" she said to ly. She started to tickle Ly and she was laughing so hard.

It made me feel pure. I love my family, i would never let this go.