9%

(y/n) POV

"So cookie, how have you been!" Jahseh asked me while smiling excitedly and laying his head on my shoulders.

"i've been okay" i replied nervously. I haven't seen Jahseh in years, so, i'm kind of nervous because i don't know what he even thinks of me anymore. i still managed to keep a smile on my face though, surprisingly.

Cleo walked out the room down the hallway to do something in her room really quick. Me and Jahseh had looked through the big box sitting in front of us.

He found another childhood picture of us and showed it to me. "oh my god cookie, look at this" he said happily.

"oh my god jah" i said giggling uncontrollably

"oh my god jah" i said giggling uncontrollably. he laughed back and then we were quiet for a minute.

Jah broke the silence saying "hey, why did you leave?" he asked sounding kind of sad and concerned. I sighed at the face he made, i didn't know how to explain this to him but i have to anyway, i was wrong for just leaving without warning but it was for me and my mothers own good. I then started to talk.

"My dad came looking for us, Jahseh.
As soon as i walked in my house the day you walked me home, I seen my mom panicking saying we had to leave. Later on, i found out that my dad found our address and we really just had no other option. I'm so sorry Jahseh. I didn't mean to abandon you" i explained while a tear fell from my eye.

"it's alright cookie, i love you so much you know" he said while hugging me tightly and crying a little aswell.

Not too soon after he looked down at me and i looked up at him. We stared off into each others eyes..a few seconds later he kissed me on the lips and i kissed back.
....
5 minutes later, at this point we're having a whole make-out session. he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and i accepted. then, our tongues swirled together making me instantly catch butterflies. He kissed me faster and harder and i returned the favor. He then backed up gave me two final pecks on the lips and smiled at me.

i smiled back and giggled a bit. i then hugged him again and put my face into his chest. he massaged my hair and i could feel him smiling.
He then asked "you wanna come back to my house cookie?". i didn't know this nigga moved out, i smiled to myself and said "sure, but how do you have a house at 17" i laughed. He then replied

"i live with a few of my friends, you remember Stoke?" he said

"yeah" i said back "the nigga that made me kiss you" i added while laughing. "yeah, yeah, whatever. you know you liked it anyway" Jah said rolling his eyes jokingly.

"i did not" i said sarcastically. "well you did just now" he laughed. i laughed back and hit him jokingly
...
A few minutes later, we got ready to leave and go to Jah's house. "Bye Cleo!" i said while walking into her room. "Bye hun, it was so nice seeing you" she said while hugging me. i hugged back and smiled. Jahseh then said bye as-well and we both headed into the garage into get his car.
....
The car ride was quiet but not a awkward type of quiet, it was more of a peaceful and comfortable quiet. The music played on the radio quietly as Jahseh drove.
We arrived at the house about 30 minutes later..