5%

(y/n) POV:

"sooo..." Jahseh said quietly after 2-3 minutes of us being completely silent while walking. "sooo..." i said mimicking him in the same tone. "did you like the kisses?.." Jah asked nervously. "Yeah" i said back while looking at my feet.

"i'm sorry about last week cookie, i really am. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable but i really like you and i've always liked you." he began. "i'm the one who told Stokeley to give you that dare because i really like you and i didn't want to tell you by myself so i did it and now that i'm looking back at it, i feel stu-"

"Jahseh i like you too" i said cutting him off "i just didn't know how you felt about me" i added.

"oh" he said smiling a little. i smiled back then gave him a kiss on the cheek, he blushed a little.

By time all of this stopped we were already to my house. "well, bye cookie, see you later" he smiled. "bye SehSeh" i said while giving him a small smile and walked through the front door.
...
i walked into the house to see my mother panicking and crying as she's packing some stuff in a suitcase.

"Mom what's wrong?" i ask her concerned.

"WE NEED TO GO, PACK YOUR STUFF, YOUR FATHER IS COMING FOR US!" She stated quickly and screaming to the top of her lungs.

Flashback...2002
"IM SICK OF YOU ABUSING ME AND (Y/N)" my mother said to my father as he kept smashing my mothers leg into the middle of their bedroom doorway while i looked and cried.

"THATS SO SAD I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" my father said back to my mother

"YOU KNOW WHAT, LETS PLAY A GAME, YOU AND (Y/N) GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR ME TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU BOTH" my father said yelling at my mother.

i was terrified that day, my father has still been looking for us and i think he finally found us.

flashback over.

After remembering it all, i went to my room and proceeded to pack everything i care about and need. This is horrible, We're going to have to move to another state AGAIN and also this means i won't be able to see Jahseh, Cleo, Stokeley or any of my other friends and family anymore.

I cried as i packed my bags with a picture of me and Jahseh when we were babies.