siete

Minho drew in a sharp breath, leaning against the large, overlooking tree in front of the Ursa Major café, eyes darting around the landscape while Chan was calling Felix.

"How long will the brownies— I mean you guys take? 5 minutes? Ok, me and Minho are at the tree in front of the café." Chan spoke, walking away from the lad.

Minho watched a couple walking down the sidewalk, bags in each hand, one airpod in each other's ear, shoulders slightly grazing each other. He could only give a bitter smile, and simply wonder what that would be like. 

"Meena, give me my fucking phone!" 

"Come and catch me bitch!" Meenakshi cackled, before racing off again. The two didn't see Minho, as they were quite the distance away from him. Meenakshi slid and coursed through the grass, barely dodging Abhigna's clawing hands. Minho watched them, eyes curiously traveling around them, until they caught Abhigna's. 

Abhigna froze, before her lips tugged into a slight smirk, and she charged towards the phone stealer. Meenakshi shrieked, before dashing away, dragging her legs away from Abhigna as fast as she could. Her foot suddenly twisted, converses wobbling in and out of the air. She tumbled forward, before finally falling. But that didn't feel like the grass at all, in fact, it was more softer but hard. Meenakshi was confused until she heard a mumbled grunt coming from "the ground". She quickly lifted her head, before her eyes widened and she stumbled off.

"Mission accomplished." Abhigna whispered to herself, purposely walking as slowly as possible. 

"Oh my lord, I am so sorry... Minho?" Meenakshi apologized, brushing down her skirt.

"It's fine." Minho looked away towards the café. Gabi, Jisung, and Seungmin walked out, carrying trays of iced americanos and a latte. 

"The only person who isn't drinking an iced americano is Meena." Gabi exclaimed once the three reached the tree which Minho was leaning against.

"Why does only Meena get a matcha?" Abhigna whined, slurping down her drink. 

"Because matcha helps my iron deficiency." Meenakshi stuck her tongue out, before sipping the green colored tea. Abhigna made a face back, but continued drinking her coffee regardless. Soon, the rest of the guys came, Felix carrying two baskets with the divine scent of chocolatey goodness radiating right to Abhigna's nose. 

"You actually brought the brownies!" Abhigna squealed, snatching one of the baskets and opening it to take a whiff.

"hoLY fUCK." Abhigna melted on the inside, walking over to Meenakshi, who started laughing. Felix gave a wide grin, and soon all 11 kids were standing outside the café. 

"Are you sure sitting out here was a good idea?" Seungmin asked, both hands clutching his drink. 

"Why do you ask?" Gabi retorted, shoulders slumping back in defeat when she saw Changbin slapping his thighs aggressively, from the mosquitoes of course; what else were you thinking?

"Oh." She let out, lips pursed together. 

"Let's go somewhere else, like an arcade." Chan suggested.

"They go to the arcade in every fanfic, let's go somewhere else." Hyunjin complained, before shooting up.

"How about a museum?" He asked excitedly, earning grumbles from everyone.

"Come on Seungmin, you're the only person who appreciates true art. Besides me." Hyunjin dragged Seungmin from the floor, the taller male walking dramatically in slow motion. 

"Come on guys, his birthday is coming soon." Jeongin pleaded, getting up along with him. 

"Of course, of course." Chan agreed, as everyone else stood up, and walked behind the museum nerds.

"His birthday isn't for another six months?" Minho questioned, but alas his smart observation was heard by non one, so he proceeded to walk behind the crowd.

——

a/n: this stupid ap bio work, precalc work, AND FINDING PSAT/SAT CLASSES is killing me. plus my brown parents and my annoying sister 

yay me !