diez

jisung <3

JISUNG: 

heyy

you down for some netflix?

GABI:

hmmm

JISUNG:

i'll get coffee

GABI:

and churros

with lots of choco dip

JISUNG:

alrightie

GABI:

dashi running over rn

——

Gabi certainly meant she was running, because no more than 10 minutes later, she was outside Jisung's door, bundles of fluffy blankets and plushies almost falling from her arms. As soon as he opened the door, Gabi stormed into Jisung's apartment, throwing everything in her arms upon his grey couch. 

"Cozy blankets are a necessity if we're Netflix and chilling." Gabi retorted after seeing Jisung's lips crook upwards into a goofy smile. After clearing out the blankets and comfortably settling into the recliners, Jisung reached out for the remote. 

"How do we feel about The Nun?" Jisung smiled, when the daunting white frame landed on the movie. 

"The N-Nun?" Gabi stammered. It was all in her hands, be a wuss or be strong for her date.

"That sounds lovely." Her eyes locked with the haunting yellow eyes of the sister in all black. The movie started, Gabi clenching her fists under the blanket, letting the soft fur hopefully calm her nerves down. 

"HOLY FUCK." Jisung yelped, instinctively grabbing Gabi's hand and squeezing it on seeing the demon spare its sharp fang-like teeth.

'I didn't flinch?' Gabi wondered, surprised at her all new confidence. 'Maybe I can watch horror movies after all.'

The demon roared before clawing out a lady's face, loud shrieks emitted from the two college kids, Gabi tucking her head onto Jisung's chest in horror.

"Maybe we should change it?"

"That seems like a great idea." Jisung's voice had shot up ten octaves, as he quickly exited out of the movie, before trying to catch a breath.

"I am never watching horror ever again."

"Me neither." Gabi concurred, something flashing in the screen towards the bottom.

"Ooh ooh play that one!" Gabi pointed, eagerly watching the white boxy frame hover over the colorful poster.

"... Baahubaly?" Jisung tried pronouncing.

"Meena and Abhigna recommended me this, apparently its a royal fantasy drama." Gabi straightened her posture in excitement. Jisung simply shrugged before clicking on the movie. 

"Why is she carrying a baby?"

"I don't know, this is my first time watching too." 

The movie commenced, a dramatic spectrum of colors and outfits switching in an out. To say the least, it was a visual treat. Jisung relaxed his muscles, and enjoyed the giddiness when the main character scaled the waterfall.