2.

Yoongi p.o.v.

When we returned from rehearsal i went towards our share room and saw tae was sitting on bed and he was watching his phone.

They i go towards him and sat beside him and hugged him...

What the hell...what are you doing ?? ...he said

I flinched from his tone.
What happened taetae ...is something wrong...why are you behaving like this towards me ...are you stressed...tell me ...i asked worriedly.

No...nothing happened...he said in cold tone.

Please tae tae i know something was not right .. please tell me ...i said.

I was so worried for him...i don't wanna see him like this...i thought.

Please leave...yoongi...he said.

Why is he avoiding me now..he didn't even call me hyung or baby or yoonie..i thought.

No tae tell me what's going on...i wanna know...you make me worried...now ...you never call me by my name... I said.

Then after this what he said i couldn't believe what i hear ...

Yoongi we should breakup...he said
Without expression....

I was shocked i didn't move ...
Tears started coming in my eyes...

W- what happened ...you were kidding right...if it's a joke or prank it's not funny...taetae...i said and started crying.

I went to hug him but he didn't hug me back and said don't call me taetae...it's over now...i am breaking up with you....now move...he said.

And try to left from room

I  hug him from back...
Please taetae don't leave me ...i said started crying hardly on his back...
Did i do something wrong ...why are you doing this to me...i love you so much... please don't leave me ...don't leave me alone...i can't live without you...we can talk...if something's wrong... please don't leave...i love you so much...i said in between crying.

He remove my hand from his waist and said to me...in cold tone.

Yoongi please...don't act childishly...i have my fucking whole career...i became more famous in the world...i can't stuck with you forever...i have my life...my family...i want to become a dad ...but with you ...it can't be possible...i will date someone else ...he said.

I can't believe what he was saying...

But you said you love me forever...and we will always be together in BTS or after BTS...we will never seperate...you said you love me so much...now why are you saying all of this...i said i cried hardly..

Yes now i don't love you...i did but now i become more famous than you...i want someone else...now move on...and we are not together from now on...act like a bandmate only...he said with coldness.

I cried harder and harder...

You said you are going to be with someone else...and now you don't love me ...we are together since our debut ..fucking 9 years...and now success and career is more important for you than love and our relationship...it's didn't matter to you now... ofcourse i know you are more famous now ...but it didn't bother you even 1% ...our relationship and me you didn't care ...even 1% to you...now ....i asked

Yes ...he said.

I can't take it anymore...i slapped him hardly ...
This 9 fucking years relationship doesn't matter to you...you forgot everything...so easily....not even love ...or me ...matter to you...right...is that you said...okay ...i get it... Live your success...become more ...famous...taehyung...i wish...and you said me to move on from you...i will ...don't worry...i won't bother you at all...and don't worry ...i leave from this room...be happy...i said and left from our no his room....

And i went towards my room and closed the door and cried hardly ...i couldn't believe tae will broke my heart like this...he forgot our relationship ..our love... everything...i cried and cried till i passed out.