23.

TAETAE...

When Taehyung heard it, he stops crying and calmed down, taehyung removed his hand from his ears and looked back, everyone else did too.

Yoongi stood there with tears in his eyes.

They all froze in their spot.

Yoongi walked fastly towards taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung hugged him back tightly, if he loosen his grip, yoongi will walk away, he has fear of losing yoongi.

"Shh!!"

"Shh!! TAETAE"

"stop crying"...yoongi said and patted taehyung back he was trying to calm taehyung down.

Yoongi gasped.

When taehyung tighten his arms around him and pulled him more close to him.

"Everyone left from there!",

They know it's not the time to talk about it.

Yoongi pulled away slowly. He is still in tae hold.

Yoongi's heart hurt when he saw Taehyung.

Tears were flowing from Taehyung's eyes, his entire face was red from crying.

Yoongi held Taehyung's face in his hands and said softly.

" Stop crying taetae....look I'm here!!" Yoongi said and pecked his forehead softly.

"Let's go to our room..okay..stop crying...I'm here"...yoongi said and wiped tears from tae cheeks.

Taehyung slowly nodded and picked yoongi up. Yoongi wrapped his legs around taehyung waist and his arms around taehyung neck.

He carried yoongi towards their room.

Taehyung sat down on bed with yoongi on his lap straddling position.

Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly around yoongi waist.

Don't worry I'm here stop crying...yoongi said and kissed taehyung forehead And then kissed his eyes.

He cried like a baby...yoongi thought.

Taehyung weakly smiled and put his head on yoongi shoulder.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whispered but Yoongi cut his sentence and trying to stood from his lap.

But taehyung tighten his hold more on yoongi to prevent him from leaving. Taehyung looked up and shake his head in no.

Yoongi smiled and kissed his forehead.

I'm not leaving TAETAE...let's just sleep...okay...yoongi said and caressing taehyung cheeks.

Yoongi knows it's not the right time to talk about anything.
He will talk to taehyung and with other members later but first he wants taehyung to calm.

Taehyung pouted.

Yoongi chuckled and slowly removed his arms from tae neck. Taehyung with pout slowly unwrapped his arms around yoongi waist.

Yoongi stood up from tae lap. Taehyung was sadly looking down still pouting.

" Taetae...don't pout, Let's sleep on bed, we will talk later, okay!!" Yoongi said slowly.

"Okay hyung..." Taehyung said softly and lay down on the bed and signaled Yoongi to come and lie down beside him.

Yoongi smiled and lay down beside taehyung.