14.

Tae p.o.v.

We all reached at our apartment...
We ate our dinner together then went to our room..

Yoongi is with me...we were sleeping beside each other...

I was waiting for him to sleep...when i saw him he finally slept and enter into his dreamland.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close...

I can't sleep without him in my arms...

I kissed his forehead and then went to dreamland...held him protectively and tightly but gently.

Next morning...

I woke up early to see his beautiful face... He was in my arms...he was looking so cute and beautiful...i kissed on his forehead and i was admiring his face.

MINE...i said slowly and give a peck on his lips.

He started waking up... Unfortunately I had to remove my hands around him.

I removed my hands from him and pouted.

He looked at me...his eyes are so beautiful like him...i thought.

Good morning hyung...i said and smile.

Good morning taetae..he said cutely and showed his gummy smile.

He is so cute...and adorable...i thought.

Let's go taetae...today we have a shoot for our run BTS episode...he said and started getting up from the bed and went to his room.

I pouted but also get up and went to washroom.

I did my morning routine and changed my clothes...i went to dining area...and met my pretty hyung who was sitting on the chair...i also sat beside him.

We had our breakfast together.

We all went to our car and sat on our seats...

As usual i was sitting beside my yoongi...

Today we have a special run BTS episode shooting...we are shooting it after long time...

We reached at our location...we stepped out from the car and went to the area where we are shooting.

We started shooting run BTS...

There was a girl there..who is a host of our today's episode....

I was stand beside yoongi...we started filming...

Then the girl said that we have to make pair...i was looking at yoongi... ofcourse yoongi will be only mine partner...i am so happy...

I was in my thoughts...

1st pair is jinkook...

2nd pair is minimoni...

3rd pair is.....
V and hobi...the host said.

I immediately looked at yoongi...he seems confused.

I was hella confused...

The other real 2 couple were together so why that girl didn't make me and yoongi the pair...we are also the real and first couple of BTS.

I don't wanna pair up with hobi...all i want yoongi...but i don't have any choice...right now i can't do anything...we are on camera...i controlled myself from yelling.

What about me...yoongi asked confuse tone.

You will be my partner ...she said and smile.

WHAT...i yelled.

Everyone's looking to me...

I mean ...as in hosting...he was a great host in BTS ...i saw your other clips too...yoongi oppa...she said and smile.

Anger started building in me...

I was giving death glare to the female host...

First she seprate me from yoongi...we are real couple and 2nd he choose my yoongi as a 2nd host...what she said...she was looking my yoongi clips ...How DARE she...