24.

"Yoongi opened his eyes and saw taehyung beside him who is holding him tightly while sleeping peacefully"

Yoongi still remembered what happened.

How taehyung cried.

Yoongi pecked taehyung forehead softly.

Yoongi tried to move from taehyung hold. But taehyung grip tightened more.

Yoongi sighed and smiled softly.

" I love you taehyungie.." yoongi whispered softly in tae ear and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung grip loosened.

Yoongi smiled and gets up from the bed slowly so as not to disturb Taehyung's sleep.

Yoongi went out.

Yoongi saw that all the members were in the living room, Jimin, jhope and Jungkook were on the phone and Namjoon and Jin were drinking coffee, no one was talking to anyone and everyone was quiet.

Yoongi sighed sadly. He still remembered what he heard and saw.

"Ooh Yoongi you got up.." Yoongi came out of his thoughts when Jin said this.

Everyone looked at yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung come here sit with us" jhope said hesitantly.

Yoongi slowly nodded and walked towards the couch and sit beside jimin.

No one said anything for a while.

" Hyung, w-where is taehyung??" Jimin asked hesitantly.

Yoongi sighed sadly.

"He is sleeping in room" Yoongi answered sadly.

"H-hyung How is taehyung?? Is he fine now??" Jhope asked worriedly.

Yoongi can see their sad eyes.

"He is fine hoba..don't worry he is sleeping" Yoongi said sadly.

"Yoongi can we talk please??" Jin asked softly.

Yoongi slowly nodded.

Yoongi thinks it's better to talk about what happened.

"Hyung did you hear everything??" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

Yoongi slowly nodded.

"Hyung! You are angry with us, we know, hyung please forgive us, none of us knew that Taehyung... taehyung... " jimin couldn't complete his sentence because sob escaped from his mouth.

When rm saw this, he stood up from couch and sat beside jimin holding him in his arms.

" Yoongi we know what we did was wrong but trust us we didn't know taehyung will react that way, We are all a family, when taehyung broke up with you, we all were there with you, we felt very bad, none of us thought that taehyung would do like this.

when he apologized to you to us and he admit that he still loves you very much and he can't stay away from you, we didn't believe him fully, because in past he hurted you, it seemed to us that he was not saying it seriously, but When that incident happened that day in the fan meeting, then taehyung's AC remote incident, then show host incident, then RUN BTS incident, after seeing all this.

we understand that taehyung really loves you a lot. But still we wanted to be sure about taehyung love for you. We don't want him to break your heart again, we don't want him to leave you again, or want him to hurt you again.