7.

Today we have an fansign events for our army...

Tae p.o.v.

I woke up from my sleep and watch my phone first....
You guys must be wondering why i did that... because on my phone screen i have my love ...my baby...my yoongi photo ...now everyday when i woke up first thing  i want to see is him... ofcourse we live in the same apartment..and his room is also beside me ...but in the morning i don't want to see  anyone except for him...or i don't want anyone to know that I have his room key...ofcourse i goes to his room...but in the night...so nobody knows...and this days after everyone sleeps ...i goes to his room to watch him sleep peacefully and after watching him then i go to sleep in my room...first i see him ....then i go to my room to sleep....i can't sleep without seeing him ...

he is just angry and upset with me...that's why he didn't here with me ...in my arms...but when he was with me ...i  used to see his pretty face in the morning everyday...

But right now i only have his photo in my phone screen ...so everyday i watch it...The first thing i do everyday after Wake up from my sleep... watch his photo and kissed his photo...then i do my morning things..
( Take a bath, brush my teeth, changed my clothes)

I went towards living room where i saw everyone was there sitting on their chair...except for yoongi hyung...

Then after 5 minutes i saw my baby who was entered in dining room...

He sat on chair and then everyone said good morning to him...he happily said good morning to them too...

I was nervous but still...

Good morning hyung...i said looked at yoongi and smile.

Good Morning...taehyung.... he said.
I was so happy atleast he said morning back to me ...

Then we all are started eating our breakfast...
Sometimes i took a look on my baby...
He is so cute ...i thought.

After that we all moved towards our room...to get changed our clothes.

Because today we have an fansign event...we all changed our clothes...and went towards the car and entered in the car ..and sat on our seats.

Then our started moving towards the direction ...where we held our fansign event...

I saw yoongi... he looks so beautiful...as always ...i thought.

Then we reached to our location...

Then we all walked towards the room where our fans are waiting for us.

We seated - me, jimin, yoongi hyung, kookie, jin , rm, hobi.

I want to seat beside yoongi...but it's fine...i thought.

Then our fans started coming...one by one...

It all goes correct...there is no problem then ....

I have heard a fan that was saying something to yoongi..

Ofcourse i can clearly heard ...first that fan was saying a little loudly and 2nd jimin is also not beside me ...our manager called him for something...

Wow oppa you are so pretty and handsome...i will sue you...i want to marry you...yoongi oppa marry me... please..she said to yoongi.

When i heard that from that fan my blood started boiling....
How can she said those words to my yoongi...he is my yoongi...only mine yoongi...i thought and grip on the paper tightly...

Yoongi smiled on that comment...
Next time bring a marrige document...we will think about it ....he said jokingly.

That fan pouted but smiled.

I saw everything...

Then he move towards jimin ...yes jimin came back...

They talked after sometime she came in front of me...

She was saying something....

I started crying....