15.

Tae p.o.v.

I was controlling my anger...

I want to kill that bitch...

but right now i can't do that...he was literally try to be close to my yoongi.

We started playing the game...

My focus was on my yoongi...whenever i saw him...i feel relaxed but when i saw that bitch...how she was trying  to flirt with yoongi....my blood boiled at this .

I was started thinking in my mind how to stop this shooting asap and took my yoongi in my arms.

I was thinking and looking towards yoongi ...

It was a cooking episode ...we have to make some sandwiches 🥪🥪 so i as usual don't know how to cook...

It was a short break time...i couldn't concentrate on anything...

Hobi hyung was making the sandwiches and I only have one thing to do and that is cut the cucumber slices ...that's it.

Yoonie hyung...could you please come here ... teach me how can I cut this cucumber..i said .

I just wanted my yoongi to only beside me.

Taehyung i will show you ...listen...cut like this...hobi said started to show taehyung how to cut the slices of cucumber.

No i only want my baby....my yoongi...only he can tell me or teach me how to do that...i will only learn from my yoongi...i thought in my mind.

What happened taehyung.... yoongi said and started coming towards me.

Hyung i don't know how to cut this cucumber... please show me how to cut it...i said and smile.

But taehyung...how can I I'm host...i can't - yoongi said then i saw that girl (bitch) coming towards us.

Hyungieee... please i held yoongi both hands in mine and showed my puppy eyes.

What happened here...she asked.

Nothing... taehyung asked me for help....to teach him how to cut the cucumber slices...yoongi answered.

I still holding yoongi's both hands in mine...

Ooh it's okay there is no problem...i will help taehyung...she said after looking at our hands.

This bitch.....i thought.

Can't you see...I'm talking  with my hyung...i said and looking at her with death glare.

She just moved and try to stand between me and yoongi.

Then she slipped and fell on the floor.

Yoongi was holding his hand infront of that girl try to helping her to standup.

I pulled yoongi by waist...

Everyone's shocked..

Hyung there are more cucumber pieces that was there on the floor...you will also slip...because of them...i said and still holding my yoongi.

T- thankyou taehyung ...he said slowly and showed his smile.

Your welcome my hyung...i said and looking at his beautiful eyes.

Can someone please help me...that bitch yelling .

Hobi hyung help her to stand up.

Hyung please help me...i said not wanting but remove my hands from yoongi's waist.

Okay i will help you in this and show you how to cut this slices.

Because we all are almost done with our sandwiches and also from this shoot...

That bitch was still here standing beside yoongi...

I don't want to see her beside my yoongi.

When Yoongi slowly started cutting the slices of cucumber and teaching me how to cut the slices.

I went behind yoongi and put my both hands on yoongi's both hands.

It was like i was back hugging him...but my hands were on his both hands.

Yoongi looked at me with shocked and confused face.

Hyung now i will understand better...you know i cant properly hold the knife... please hyungie ...please yoonie...i said and lower my face on his shoulder.

Okay... taehyung i will help you...he said.

I'm so happy i was the one who is close to yoongi...we almost hugging...

Yoongi was started helping me...then i look towards that girl(bitch)  and smirk.

That girl was shaking in fear.

Yoongi was almost in my arms...my hands was on his hands...i was hugging him from back side...now i feel proud and happy.

Now that girl understands what i was trying to tell her...that yoongi is belongs to me only me...

If you even try to flirt with yoongi..be ready for consequences.

And trust me it's not a good idea.