10 | Checkmate

—♜	♞	♝	♛	♚♟—

—♜ ♞ ♝ ♛ ♚♟—

"This endless cheering means only one thing...Yoo Insu is about to speak. As you can see, this enthusiasm...is proof that...it'll be a record-breaking election. For the first time in ages...the people of Nami are hopeful about elections. Experts believe this will start a healthy debate...on many issues important to Nami.."

Yoongi doesn't have time to sit back in the hospital room and watch the news. He can't let Yoo Insu get away with it. He's taken away his daughter, Taehyung's sister and now...Taehyung too.

He looks over at Jiwon who fell asleep crying about how Yoongi is a pain in her ass. Yeah he is, he knows.

But, nothing can stop him now.

"When is the next train to Nami?"

The lady at the ticket counter takes in the dishevelled appearance of the man in front of him before replying, "10 pm sir."

"One ticket please," Yoongi says.

"One way or return?" she asks.

Yoongi exhales before he says, "One way."

"Dear Jiwon, the news of my death might reach you...before this letter. I'm really sorry.I failed to be a good father and husband...But I wish to be a worthy friend I can't spare the one who killed Taehyung. If I don't return...then think that I am with Ari. I failed in this world...but in the next, I'll take good care of our child.

Forever yours, Yoongi."

....

"Welcome. Namjoon is expecting you."

Nami island is a beautiful place. It's a shape of a half-moon and Yoongi thinks Ari would have been very fascinated with this place. Yoongi is taken to Namjoon's house which is quite vintage in its making. Namjoon greets him with a hug and makes him taste some local seafood before Yoongi puts forth his mission.

"Local police, army and his personal security. It's a suicide mission."

"If you can't help, just say it." Yoongi deadpans, mouth full of rice.

"I didn't say that." Namjoon mumbles."I'm just giving you the facts. You saved my life once...I owe you....But why all this?"

'I want Vizier." Yoongi says and looks outside the window. "And only Yoo Insu knows where he is."

...

"Yoo Insu is being honoured with the Peace Award. Yoo Insu has emerged as the poster boy for peace. He has swept the polls in Nami. Long live Yoo Insu!"

"Not I, but...my daughter deserves this Peace Award. My daughter Bona. Pure and innocent...like our Nami. It's after ages..." Insu says, receiving the award.