don't blame me

[Mistuya POV]

[Mistuya POV]

It's Tuesday, homeroom period but the teacher is nowhere to be seen. Everyone seems to be engaged in a conversation with each other. I take this opportunity to tear my eyes from my fantasy book and discreetly look over to see what she's up to. I'm making sure no one else notices. I don't think I could ever survive the relentless teasing my friends would put me through if anyone catches onto my feelings for her.

She doesn't notice me staring at her, thank god. She just continues talking to her friends about her fascinating collection. A collection of snow globes. I find her hobby absolutely adorable. I can't remember the last time I collected something. But sure, I have the pretty button collection that I use on the clothes I make for Luna and Mana but nothing else really.

Her voice sounds silky, almost melodic to my ears as she keeps explaining how she got the latest snow globe from some kouhai. Ah...I guess she didn't think of it the way he meant it. Poor guy got friend-zoned but at least there's no one to stop me from making her mine.

Oh, there's the bell. It's lunch now, I think I have a bento today. Maybe I can skip today. Missing meals is fine, as long as I get to see her.

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 !