you ain't

[Mitsuya POV]

[Mitsuya POV]

I hear the rooftop doors opening, meaning someone's here. Hopefully, this 'someone' is who I want it to be.

I see Y/n entering, her expression seemingly confused, and then morphed to one similar to a kicked puppy. She is so cute! After today, she'll be mine. That way, I can always see her adorable face.

I quietly move closer to her and tap on her shoulder with one hand, the other holding my gift for her. When she sees me, her face portrays shock and surprise. Was it that unlikely that I'd be confessing to her?

"M-Mitsuya-kun? Why are you here?....You weren't the one that sent me the letter, right?"

"Oh, that was me, yes. Why? Are you disappointed?"

"Ah, n-no. Just a bit...startled is all."

I smile, so she's not unhappy to see me after all. Oh right! The gift!

"So, Y/n-chan...I've liked you for a while now and I was hoping if you'd like to go out with me...I know how much you like snow globes so here's my gift. You'll accept me, right?"

Her face held astonishment while she stood silently, not uttering a word....Why isn't she accepting already?! Can't she see that I'm perfect for her!

"I'm sorry Mitsuya-kun..."

No. NO. NO! Y/N, WE'RE A PERFECT MATCH! I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU, BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ASSHOLE! I can't stand this. I thought it was very unlikely that she'd reject me but luckily, I made a Plan B.

"...but I don't feel the sa-"

Her sentence ends right then and there. She probably won't let out a sentence any time soon, or at least until my knife isn't mercilessly stabbed in her stomach.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/n......but if I can't h-have you, then n-no one can."

Moments later, I've come back to my senses. I see her blood splattered onto the snow globe I got her. What have I done? I don't deserve to live anymore. I've killed. I've killed two innocent people.

I miserably skid towards the edge of the rooftop. Looking down you can see, students happily enjoying their lunches together, elated about the other one's company. That could have been us....No...I've committed a grave sin. They didn't deserve to die. I do.

I slowly lift myself onto the thin step which, if you cross, will serve as a gate to the afterlife. I know that I'm not going to end up in heaven.

I lean out dangerously to the end of the building. The view's so pretty from up here, I don't think anyone else has noticed me yet.

I close my eyes, getting ready to fly.

I'm sorry Luna, Mana.

I'm sorry Mom.

I'm sorry Tokyo Manji.

I'm sorry Mikey.

I'm sorry Y/n.

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 !