crazy

[Mitsuya POV]

[Mitsuya POV]

I'm walking back from 'Mora-Lisa', a cute little shop that I visit from time to time. It's one of those stores which have aesthetically arranged products and not a spec of dust on the uniforms of the staff working there. I usually go there to shop for buttons when I have enough money saved up but today's visit was quite different. I bought a snow globe for Y/n. Yes. I'm going to confess to her. Hopefully, she'll accept my feelings and we'd become official. It has to go that way, right? I've already taken care of that nasty little kouhai that gifted her the snow globe after school on Friday. Did he really think he'd have a chance with my Y/n? She should have seen how weak and pathetic he seemed when I plunged the knife into his abdomen.

I got a little blood stain on the sleeve of my jacket but it's fine, nothing that won't go in a wash. I enter my apartment where I see my little sisters, Luna and Mana watching TV.

"Oh, Nii-chan, you're back! Mana-chan, Nii-chan's back, turn off the TV."

I shook my head, allowing them to continue watching, and headed to my room. I take a quick shower and throw my clothes into the washing machine, careful to not seek my mother's attention and have her question where the blood came from. Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky.

"Oh, dear. What happened to your lip, Takashi? Did you get into another fight again? I told you to try and avoid any type of conflict!"

I apologized, promising that I would try not to get into fights again. Mom excused me with a sigh and went back to the kitchen. I go back to my room to start planning my confession for Y/n.

After a few hours of brainstorming, I come up with the perfect idea. This has to go well, right? She won't reject me.....she can't....I won't let her. Y/n, you'll be mine, no?

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 !