doin' it right

[Third Person POV]

[Third Person POV]

The bell that indicates the end of lunch and the resuming of the student's classes rings. Yuna was hurriedly throwing out the rest of her leftovers in the trash when she realises that her friend still hadn't shown up beside her. If Y/n says something, she'll do it and today, she said she'd be a little late to accompany her for their lunch break, not that she would completely skip it.

Something was wrong, Yuna could sense it. 'Okay so, she was headed towards the roof door so she must be there, right? Oh my GOD! What if she's in danger or some shit!....Okay okay, calm down Yuna. She'll be fine.....yeah, she's fine.'

Despite her TED talk to herself, she nervously climbed up the stairs that led to the roof. Shaky hands pulled down on the door's handle. Yuna step into the rooftop of the school and almost fainted at the sight in front of her. Her best friend was laying down on the floor in a pool of her own blood. She had a knife plunged into her stomach. The horrifying sight caused her to scream out her lungs as she ran towards her friend to check her pulse, which was dropping rather quickly.

"No...NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME, Y/N! HELP, PLEASE! ANYBODY, MY FRIEND IS DYING!"

She tried carrying her but was unable to do so. That was when she noticed footsteps that were traced by blood.

"What the-"

When she leans out the edge of the building, she sees the nice president of the sewing club on the far ground, also drenched in a horrendous amount of blood. She places the two and two together and staggers backward, but ended up tripping on something.

She looks over trembling, to the round object she had tripped over. It was her friend's unique interest...

...A bloodied snow globe.

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 !