love made me

[Y/n POV]

[Y/n POV]

I'm eating my rice and pickled plums, talking to my friend, Yuna about the super nice guy from class 1-C. He's a year younger than me, I'm a second-year but he's taller with a petit frame. Kind of lanky but attractive to say the least.

"I'm telling you Y/n-chan, he was expressing his feelings for you!"

I deny that thought for the nth time today. Why can't she understand that it was just a simple friendly gift? Either way, it was really nice of him though I don't think I'd ever date someone younger than me, even if it's only a year gap. When I tell her my opinion she sighs. "Ughhh....You're missing out on a cute date. Oh well, you do you I guess."

I chuckle in response and went back to finishing off the rest of my lunch when I feel the hair on my neck standing up as if I'm being watched. I turn around to see Mitsuya-kun. He jumps a little when he sees that I've noticed him, it makes me giggle. He is in the sewing club with me but we're on completely different posts. He's the president, loved by all while I'm the little newbie that pokes the needle on her finger each time she gets her hand on one.

I wave at him and he waves back in return and then hurriedly skids off into the hallway. Weird. Oh wait Yuna's ranting about her brother again, better listen this time. Once, I zoned out in the middle of one of her rants and when she snapped me out of it and realized that I hadn't been listening, she refused to talk to me for a week. Childish, I know but she means well.

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 !