Air Ducts

The group - which Athelia had named 'Scoops Troop' - sat in the backroom

The group - which Athelia had named 'Scoops Troop' - sat in the backroom. Robin was playing with her scooper, whilst Steve sat with Athelia on his lap, playing with his uniform hat.

Dustin was pacing the room, explaining what he saw when he was spying on the Russians, "That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun."

"That's not good." Athelia sighed. "Oh well, mission over."

"No listen," Dustin stopped her, "Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it."

"But there's gotta be a way in." Robin said.

"Well, you know..." Steve sat up, holding onto Athelia's waistx "I could just take him out."

"Take who out?" She asked.

"The Russian guard." Athelia snorted a laugh, "What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy."

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin asked him.

"Yes, Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be," Steve ran his fingers along the table in a walking motion, "sneaking."

"Oh, that will work, sunshine." Athelia chuckled.

"Hey, who's side are you on?" Steve looked up at her.

She shrugged, "I'm just saying."

"Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?" Dustin asked.

"Okay, that was one time-"

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?" He mentioned.

"Listen, that doesn't count." Steve shook his head.

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you." Athelia agreed with Dustin.

"You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood..." Dustin listed, "things that all added up, you know."