Finale

It's been less than 48 hourssince a 7

since a 7.4 magnitude earthquake rocked the quaint town of Hawkins, 80 miles outside of Indianapolis, in an event that seismologists are calling "a natural disaster
of near-unprecedented scale." The death toll now stands at 22. But with hundreds more filling Roane County hospitals and many more still missing, officials expect those numbers to rise. This is only the latest tragedy to befall this once-safe town. Most recently, a string of high school students were killed in a series of ritualistic murders, which have been linked to a local satanic cult known as "Hellfire." Eddie Munson, the leader of this cult and prime suspect in the murders, has been missing since the earthquake and is presumed dead. But this offers little comfort to the people of Hawkins, who are scared, angry, and searching for answers. Why their town? What have they done to deserve so much suffering? A growing chorus believes the two recent tragedies are linked, claiming the Munson murders opened a doorway between worlds. A doorway, they say, into hell itself.

Everyone was at the Wheeler house once again

Everyone was at the Wheeler house once again. After Eddie's death, Athelia hadn't been the same. She had almost became mute.

She didnt talk unless she had to, she had been more distant to everyone than usual. She was relying on Steve for support and would rarely leave his side.

Which was understandable after watching your friend brutally die just to save you. It was a natural trauma response.

"Someone order a pizza?" Karen Wheeler asked, looking at the 'Surfer Boy Pizza Delivery' truck that pulled up on the drive.

"Pizza?" Nancy repeated, walking out of the house to tell the delivery man that he had the wrong house with the others following.

Until the side door slid open to reveal their friends. Mike, Will, Eleven, Jonathan, and a dude nobody had seen before walked towards the house.

When Athelia saw Mike, she started smiling, and left Steve's side for the first time that day, running towards her friend.

"Mike!" She shouted, and he stood still, waiting to catch her in a tight hug.

"Lia, oh god." He chuckled into her shoulder. "It was a wild one."

Athelia quickly realised that they probably though that it was an earthquake in Hawkins, and had no idea about Vecna.