Chapter 4: A "Friend"

It was the late afternoon when I got a text from my mom saying I have a surprise come down stairs. Knowing my mom it was probably a knitted sweater. It wasn't it was a black and white Persian cat!! It was so cute. I had never had a cat but always insisted on getting one. I said to myself why would she get a cat? She hates cats.
"Why did you get me her?" I asked still stunned.
"I thought you would need a friend. Plus why not get a cat?" She asked petting the gorgeous feline.
"Well thank you. Does she have a name?"
"No I decided that was up to you."
Looking at the cat my head just started flowing with ideas left and right but one just popped out.
"I like Faith. Faith Woods."
"Aww that's adorable!" My mom said excitedly.
I couldn't tell if my new friend liked me or not.
Anyways I shook my head and asked myself When does school start? I don't know and I don't care all I know is that it's summer. Summer is my favorite season personally because you can swim, drink lemonade, stay up all night, no school, adorable bathing suits and of course vacation!! ((What's your favorite season comment down below👇🏻👇🏻)) My vacation is amazing California. My best friends started texting me saying, "How is it Cali girl?"
Of course I replied with, "I don't know."
That went on for numerous boring hours.
There's a lot of pros about summer but there is one really big con. You get bored if you don't have anything to do. You don't have any boring homework to keep you busy and up all night. I thought and thought of something to do. I went on YouTube and started to watch Joey Graceffa. Than it hit me I'll start a YouTube channel!

A few hours later.... I was already uploading my first video. I loved to make videos I thought to myself know wonder why there's so many people on YouTube. My first video was the furry friend tag.((check out beautywithJade5 she has a dog.)) Surprisingly all Faith did was sit on my lap, well considering she was only a few months she would be pretty lazy. I was wondering how many views and followers I would get?

An hour or two later. I had many comments saying she's so cute or aww. I had 5,548 followers in a madder of an hour or so. I decided to make another video doing a ootd. (outfit of the day) I had a really pretty long dress on it was gray on the bottom and white on the top. I was wearing my mom's really cute sandals that she got from a store that was closing. My hair was in a really cute top bun. I had a ring that my dad got me when I turned 13 and I had the matching bracelet and necklace. About 20-30 minutes later I had over 10,000 comments saying so cute, adorable and where did you get the dress? I couldn't believe I might be a major youtuber where I had meet ups and stuff.

The next day I was really anxious to get to my computer to see how many followers I had. I jumped literally jumped out of bed. Opening my computer nervously I typed in YouTube then I typed in It's Grace Here!! I had 54,725 followers in two days!! I almost cried but I didn't. I ran downstairs to my mom and shouted to her saying I had over 50,000 followers on YouTube. She was impressed. I was so excited to make my next video. So I got dressed to look pleasant for only my third video. I didn't know what my third video would be, so I decided to make a series called Chats with Grace. That was about 15 minutes long which was what I wanted. I decided to take a break from YouTube and go outside on my penny board but first I had to find it. I looked through all my boxes and I found it in the 3rd box. My penny board I've had for about 3 years. It's mint green with light pink wheels. So I went out front and started riding when I bumped into a boy.