Chapter 6: Beautiful California

It was the next day and I was still stunned of how cute Alex was. I was just thinking if we got married Alex and Grace. That sounds pretty good if I do say so myself. I wonder if he lives next door? I'm definitely not going to every house knocking on their door saying does a boy named Alex Peterson live here? Yeah not happening. Just his really cute hair with really blue eyes. Ugh. Anyways what should I do? Should I go outside again? No. Should I go play with Faith? She's sleeping. Maybe I could go check out California. Yeah, I'll do that, but first I have to make a YouTube video. Um it will be the second Chats with Grace because I was going to do them every Wednesday and it's Wednesday. After about 15 minutes I logged off and called my mom, asking her if I could go downtown. She said yes. So, I got my purse, my wallet and my phone. Just in case of emergency. My house from downtown was I think 3 miles so I walked because Hey, Everyone can have a good exercise. A few miles later~~~~~~~ I was in downtown California there were people skateboarding, surfing, sun tanning, walking, running, and walking their dogs. I wonder if Faith would get along with a dog. Well, she was a baby and I would probably get a puppy they could grow up together. I'll call my mom. I had over 300 dollars from working and chores. I called her and 30 minutes later I was walking to the pet store it was called Puppy Paw Adoption Center. It was just puppies and dogs. Then I thought I would have to have Faith with me to decide. Before I looked at any dogs I took a cab home to get Faith. I grabbed Faith and took a white cab their back and forth it was only $15, surprising. I walked in with Faith their was a lot of barking, Faith didn't care. Their was one puppy that didn't bark at Faith at all. He was a orange and white husky puppy. I went to the front desk with Faith still sleeping, they got the husky and put him in a play area with Faith and I. He came in jumping for joy, I sat Faith down. The puppy just sniffed Faith and started playing with her. Faith actually played back they were like two peas in a pod. I asked how much the puppy was he was $75. Of course I said yes! He was so cute I couldn't say no. He had to be at least 1 or 2 months old right around Faith's age. (Just a reminder Faith is Grace's cat) The lady at the front desk I think her name was Maddison, she asked me to sign the form and stuff I had to call my mom to get permission because I'm too young I'm only 15. My mom called and worked it out. By the end of the day I ended up with a dog in a crate and a car in my large light blue backpack. When I got home I went to my room to let Faith and the husky out to play. For many many hours they played. While that was happening I was trying to think of a name for he husky. I decided on Wolf, Joey Graceffa's dogs name; it honestly suited him. That day, it was about 3:00 I went to the pet store with Wolf, to pick out some food, treats, toys, a bed. I already had a leash and collar for Wolf because it came with him. I didn't want to tire out Wolf so I took a cab. The cab driver, his name was Larry, said that Wolf was adorable and I was lucky to have him in my life. Larry was so sweet, he gave me his business card and number to call him if he wanted to ride , but also wanted to chat. I took the card of course. I thanked Larry and payed him a little extra than the bill was. I went to a pet store across the street from where I got Wolf. (Remember I got Wolf from only a adoption center not a pet store.) We walked in and it was a weird smell like when a car takes a sharp turn and leaves a track and it smells like rubber, that's what it smelled like. Anyways, I walked in and grabbed a cart, I put Wolf in it. I then went to the food and treats section, Wolf was wagging his tail so much I thought it would fall off. I bet he smelt the treats because you could take a sample of one to see if your pet liked it or not. I first went to the food because that was the most important. I got the puppy one for huskies. Then, I thought he'll probably need a water and food dish. That was to the right of the food. I grabbed two medium size bowls one for food and one for water. I went to the treats and got these sweet potato treats, turkey legs, chicken, and peanut butter. He liked all of them. Next, I went three aisles down to the name tag engraving machine. First, I had to choose what tag I wanted. I really liked the bone but I also really liked the heart. I ended up choosing the bone because I thought the heart was more for a girl. I engraved the bone. It said Wolf. Owner : Grace and Nina Woods. (Nina is the mom.) If found call: ####### and so on. I put it on his collar and he was officially my baby Wolf. I then went to the bedding and costumes area. I picked out a really brownish-yellowish bed that said Wolf on it. Last but not least, I went to the toys section where I spoiled him. I got him a tug-of-war rope, a pack of 6 tennis balls, a orange frisbee, and 2 stuffed animals. A fox and a squirrel. He really liked both of those. I went to the front and payed for everything the total was $167.89, not that bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I didn't feel like doing anything but doing YouTube videos. I'll do furry friend tag part2! Hey guys it Grace here!! Remember my furry friend tag with my kitten Faith. Well, I got a husky puppy named Wolf, I named him after Joey Graceffa's dog. Anyways, he is about 2 and a half months. He doesn't really have any nickname yet. Some quirky things are he likes to play with my cat Faith, a cat!! Well thats all for this video hope you guys enjoyed have a good day. Bye!!