Chapter 10: The Hospital

I was driving to the hospital and Alex was waking up and then drifting off back to sleep. I was so worried about everyone. I looked back and Alan was waking up. I was trying to hurry more to the hospital. My mom was a nurse in Utah and was a nurse for the best doctor Mr. Barker. I was frantically thinking about the bad, but I just didn't want to. I tried to tell myself be positive, be positive, I tried and tried and I did. I went to the hospital or what was left of it. All that was left was a torn red and white building all crumbled down, there was a few big red letters from the emergency, there was e and y left from the wreckage, there was wires sparking every few minutes. I had to get in there some how. I just didn't know how. The entrance was barely visible, I tried to get in, but the door was jammed. I ran to the other side, and it worked. I ran in and the front desk was gone. There wasn't anything there, just two black chairs, a big round kidney table, and a few computers. My moms office/ wooing area was on floor 15, I had many flights to go up. I ran up the 14 flights up stairs and stopped at 15. I took a breath and prayed to God asking him for my mom to be okay.