Chapter 7: Skydiving

It was about 3:00 in the morning and I just couldn't sleep, just thinking about a new school, new friends and Alex. I just couldn't sleep it was like Christmas Eve and you just couldn't wait that's what it basically felt like. Anyways, it was a few weeks later and I had 1,045,327 followers on YouTube; now you would think how is that even possible? Well, to be honest I don't know. I decided to make a video saying thanks for a million, and I couldn't ask for better followers; but instead I decided to do a dare. A horrible dare, that I should have never done. Go skydiving! That does seem pretty crazy but it's a million subscribers in less than 2 months. Which is really crazy in my book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I had my red and white vlogging camera that I got from Best buy. I'm so nervous but so excited. I kept asking myself what could possibly go wrong? Nothing. Nothing. Nothing at all. A few hours later I was in the plane, getting all the gear on when I saw Alex. Alex Peterson!
"Hi Grace!" Said with excitement.
"Hey Alex!" I said nervously.
"So is this your first time skydiving?" He asked.
"Yes and I surely won't be doing it again, unless it was fun."
"Who are you going with?" I asked.
"You!"
"What?!"
"Yeah!"
"Wait so you've done this before?"
"Yeah numerous times, I'm certified."
"Oh, cool!"
He looked out of the plane, "Are you ready to jump?"
"Yes!"
We got buckled in, the pilot wished us good luck and we were off. It was so fun, just the rush and the breeze in my brunette hair couldn't get any better. We landed on a target that looked like the Target sign, it had the circle with red and white circles. The only thing I wasn't sure about was, was the whole Alex thing a coincidence? I don't know and I don't care. Anyways, we landed I got pretty dizzy but I got on my feet and just left Alex.
"Alex are you coming?"
"Nope, can't got another jump in a few minutes."
"Oh okay, I'll see you around."
"Yeah, totally!"
I thought to myself, this day couldn't get any better.