Welcome ☂

Hello!!! So, as you can tell from the title this is book three of The Time Traveler's Wife. If you have not read books 1 and 2 I highly recommend you do that first and then if you want, come back and read this one! Please note that this book does have spoilers for Umbrella Academy Season 3, so if you haven't finished it yet I recommend you do that first.

So, I am just going to give a little recap on Y/n and stuff;

This is a Five x Reader book (Obvi)

You are number eight in The Umbrella Academy.

You also got stuck in the future with Five

Your powers consist of the brain and mind. The first power is telekinesis. But of course, telekinesis comes with two other powers. The other one is telepathy. You can read and talk to people in their minds. You can also see people's past memories (Does that makes sense? Idk if that does. I will give an example. Say you have a memory of your parent's taking you to the park. Eight (or Y/N) can get in your mind and see that memory.) The last power is one that I got from a book series.

With your last power, you can access and scramble electrical signals in the brain. This can make people temporarily or permanently lose their memory, depending on how long/ how much you scramble the electrical signals. You call this rebooting. You can also see the people's electrical signals in their bodies when you reboot them. If you are familiar with the Michael Vey series you probably recognize this as Taylor's powers. So that is where I got the idea from. Full credit to the Michael Vey series for the rebooting power thing!!! I just couldn't think of another power so I used that one from the books. I also totally recommend the Michael Vey series. It's amazing!

When you reboot someone, you can make people lose their memory for a few seconds, minutes, hours, or even permanently. The more you scramble with someone's electrical signals the longer they lose their memories. I'm sure you understand all of this if you read the first book.

When something is in italics (like this) it is you talking with someone telepathically or reading their mind.

I couldn't really think of a title for this book so I got one off of Google lol.

You all come back from the future in your 16-year-old bodies. But you still jumped to the future when you all were 13.

• I also have two other Five books if you want to check them out. One is called Dear Darlene (Five c Reader) and another is a Five Imagines book.

I hope all of this makes sense. Please let me know if it doesn't. I want you all to be able to read this story and not get confused haha.
Anyways like I said before, I hope you all enjoy!