bonus¹

drunk words, sober thoughts.

TRENT HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR A FEW MINUTES for his favourite brunette head, the one he had lost since he went to the bathroom. he passed by all the girls at the party whispering to himself: "not my girlfriend, not my girlfriend". after a while, his legs heavy from walking because he was totally drunk, he slumped down on a chair not far from him in a deafening commotion before a pout settled on his lips. like a five-year-old, trent sulked. he sulked at not being able to find his girlfriend, who had said she would be waiting for him when he came out of the bathroom, but when he came out, there was no sign of her. so he sulked, hoping she would magically appear before his eyes.

all his teammates and their families were gathered at thiago alcantara's house to celebrate the end of the season, even though they didn't manage to bring the premier league or the champions league trophy back to liverpool, they still had to celebrate the two titles they had won and all the effort and hard work they had put into this season.

after about ten minutes. he ended up suffocating in the overwhelming heat that had concentrated in his teammate thiago's large living room and decided to go out on the outside terrace to breathe some fresh air. it was then that he saw in the distance the woman he had been looking for minutes and whom he would recognise between a thousand and one, tosca.

"MY GIRLFRIEND!" he exclaimed, his earlier sulky mood already gone to be replaced by an unmatchable euphoria as he opened his arms wide, speeding towards her, you're my girlfriend, he repeated as her vanilla scent reached his nostrils while he offered her a drunken kiss, but drunk with love.

she responded by laughing against his lips, realising just how drunk he was. his unconfident steps and glazed eyes verified this, "yes, i'm your girlfriend, trent," she confirmed, still laughing.

"but you're a mean girlfriend though, you left me alone at the bathroom," he crossed his arms and pouted to try to make her feel guilty, but his pose only had the effect of making the italian girl burst out laughing.

"yes sorry about that but virgil needed help with the food," she stroked his cheek tenderly to wipe the pout off his face.

"i spent HOURS trying to find you!" he insisted on the time dramatically and staggered a little.

tosca then decided to sit him down in the nearest chair she could find and as she was about to take a second chair to sit down, trent didn't give her time to do so because he was already pulling her into his lap. in a gasp of surprise, the girl thought she was going to fall for a moment, "trent!"

but he was already no longer listening to her, his head was resting on tosca's shoulder as he closed his eyes. he made their bodies dance from left to right while he sang along to the lyrics of whatever music was playing.

"just don't go again, ok?" he asked her but his words sounded more like an order.

she chuckled and promised him she won't. understanding that he wouldn't let go of her anytime soon, she slumped a little more against his chest, looking for a position a little more comfortable than the one she was in. once they were both settled, the footballer put his chin back on her shoulder before looking up at her. tosca then lowered her gaze and scrunched up her nose, grinning a little. he did the same before putting his arm over her belly and grabbing her waist with his hand. in turn, she put one of her hands on his and crossed her fingers with his.

"don't you want to go celebrate with them?" she asked, referring to his teammates.

"i've already celebrated with them plenty of times, i want to do it with you a little bit," his words were half-smothered into her neck as she felt his hot breath hit her skin.