🖤⛓🥀Small Feelings🥀⛓🖤

This contains swearing -
Enjoy this chapter!

Espresso's POV:
'A new ally to the cookies of Darkness..? How surprising...'I thought to myself while working on my experiment.
"Yeah his name is Madeline Cookie or Crimson Kinght..." Dark Choco said while sipping coffee.

"I wonder what happened to him that made him turn over to us... it's kinda suspicious how someone like him who ALWAYS talks about the Divine and sworn to protect his friends..." I said mumbling. We both wondered what could have happened, then Dark Choco said..

"What if he did something cruel that the 'Divine' wouldn't forgive him..?" Then I thought to myself.. 'He's to nice to do anything bad to anyone, he always protects his friends from us... this is very suspicious..'

While deep in thought I heard someone knock on my door. "Come In" I said still doing my experiment.
"Holy shit dude..." Wondering why Dark Choco said that, I looked up towards the door and there he was...
The Crimson Kinght..

I felt my face flush with red as he was just standing there with his arms crossed

I felt my face flush with red as he was just standing there with his arms crossed. "Holy fucking shit..." I realize I said that out loud and not in my mind but...
'He changed a lot, his armor was dark with hints of red and his eyes were red like a ruby... What happened to him..?' That's what I wanted to figure out myself. "Uh Hello there... what are your names?" Madeline asked us.
"Call me Espresso, and he is Dark Choco" I pointed at him.

Madeline's POV:
'I cannot believe they are believing this bullshit.. At least it worked, now I just need to snoop around more to figure out this plan..' "Espresso? As in like the most powerful Coffee Mage to ever exist?"

'Latte would be happy to see you but, look where you are..'

"Yes that would be me.." He looked away from me embarrassed "It's very nice to meet you in person, same goes to you Dark Choco." I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:45pm.
"Well I better get going, Pomegranate Cookie wants to talk with me.." I looked over my shoulder and gave them both a side wave before leaving and shutting the door.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw many paintings of Dark Enchantress Cookie and the others. As I wondered around the castle looking for clues something caught my attention, it was a door and it didn't look normal...

It was red and looked rusty, way different from the doors are here, being curious I opened the door... and boy do I regret that..
I covered my mouth trying my best not to scream, I saw so many dead bodies... old blood all over the floor, it smelled so bad I wanted to puke.

As I look around the room I saw a cell and it looked like someone was in it so I walked over the bodies to see who it was and to my surprise it was a person who was alive of course but they looked malnourished and dehydrated....

"Hello..? Who are you and why are you here?" I asked them quietly, I didn't want anyone else to hear. They looked up at me and said- "Hello there.. My name is Pure Vanilla Cookie" My heart dropped... It was one of the Ancients, I thought the Dark Flour war ended their lives but I was wrong..

Dark Enchantress must have found him first and captured him. I knew something was off about this place but I know there is more to this, as I was lost in thought he asked me- "Why are you here..? Are you gonna torture me like Dark Enchantress does or something, if you are just get it over with.." He looked away starting to cry.

"No I'm not here to do that, I'm actually a knight from the Vanilla Kingdom!" I took out one of the contacts to show my blue eye.
"I'm here under cover to figure out Dark Enchantress Cookie's ultimate plan..." I put the contact back in place. "Don't worry I'll get you out of here... It might take some time but you will be free.." I looked at him and smiled he smiled back.

"I'll be contacting GingerBrave and his friends about this, they will devise a plan to get you out." PV smiled with joy. "Oh I didn't get your name by the way.." Before I walked away I said-
"Call me Madeline or Divine Commander" He nods and I walked out the door closing it behind me, only for my realization to hit me like a truck..

'I WAS SUPPOSED TO ME POMEGRANATE 20 MINUTES AGO!' I panicked and started running to the main room where I saw an Angry Pomegranate Cookie, a very tired Licorice Cookie, a disappointed Espresso, an annoyed Red Velvet, a happy Poison Mushroom, and a worried Dark Choco.
"Sorry... If I'm late.." I said wheezing, god this castle is like a maze.. I don't know where the fuck I'm going..
"Whatever your here now, so let us talk about our Master's plan.." Pomegranate said as she sat down at the table.

°•○●~About an Hour later...~●○•°

The only thing I can do right now is to fake a smile... Dark Enchantress she..
SHE WANTS TO BRING HER CAKE LORD BACK!? THAT THING WAS DESTROYED IN THE WAR YEARS AGO! HOW THE FUCK IS STILL INTACT!?

So many thoughts and worries came rushing into my head, my skin looked more pale than a vampire, I started to sweat a lot... There's no way she can do that right..? I felt myself wanting to just scream help but..-
Then I felt a tap on my shoulder
"Hey are you ok Madeline? You look like you've seen a ghost.." It was Espresso, I looked around and saw everyone was looking at me with a worried look.

I snapped out of it and told them that everything was fine, but Espresso wasn't buying my shitty lie. "Are you sure you aren't sick or anything?" He stepped closer to me and put his soft hand on my cheek.
I blushed and looked away.. 'He's so cute when he's worried... Wait what the fuck am I thinking? He's the enemy here, I can't be falling for him..' "I can assure you that I'm fine Espresso" I said backing up from him with an embarrassed look on my face.

"Ok..? We'll be here discussing our next move, call me if you need anything" He said smiling a bit. 'Fucking hell he's so cute..' I left the room looking red like a tomato. I went to the room they let me stayed in. I called Latte immediately telling her what's going on.

Im getting the feeling that Pure Vanilla was brought here for a reason... To take his power and awaken the cake beast from slumber...
But One thing that worries me the most is that... It's only the first part of her plan.

°•○●~♡~●○•°
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
I wonder how Latte is gonna feel about her Brother.