🖤⛓🥀Into the Darkness🥀⛓🖤

Contains Swearing
Some Fluff

Madeline's POV

What the fuck is wrong with me... I had no intention of hurt Latte at all!
'Or did you? You looked pretty pissed at her to me..'
'WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!?'
I sighed as I layed in bed feeling like shit. This voice in my head is getting on my last nerves, maybe it was a mistake to use Dark Magic but at the same time it didn't...

"I'm getting Deja Vú..." I said mumbling to myself. "Madeline, Master wants to see you" It was the fruity bitch knocking on the door, "Ok ok I'm coming..." I got up opened the door and started walking towards the main room. Once I got there, I saw Dark Enchantress Cookie sitting in her throne smiling at me... Pomegranate closed the door behind me, it was just me and her alone together.

"Come here child.." She said in a cold tone. I started to get nervous as I walking to her, then I was face to face with the witch herself...
"I heard what you did back at the kingdom, and I think you did an excellent job.." "There's no need to be nervous child.. we are so close to reshaping this world to fulfill our desires." She walked up to me and grabbed my chin.

Shivers went down my spine as she did that. 'Get your crusty fucking hands away from my face you son of a bitch..' "R-Really? I'm glad to hear that but... are you sure nothing will go wrong?" I hope her plan goes wrong, but I wonder what Pomegranate meant when she said 'We got what we came here for'.. The only thing valuable that we were guarding was Pure Vanilla's soul jam until he came back...-
Oh no... Oh no no no this is definitely not good... I WAS THEIR DISTRACTION!?
My eyes widen in shock realizing what the second part of the plan already was. "So I see that you caught on with the second part of the plan" She said walking back to her throne. 'She wants to find all 5 missing soul jams in order to awaken the beast and rule chaos in this world..' There was no way that could be her whole plan... it's just a theory I hope it is.

"You are dismissed child, your doing a great job here so far.." I quickly walked out of the room and bolted down the hallway to my room and slammed the door shut. 'It's all my fault that this happened... stupid dark magic.. I feel like the more I stay here the more corrupted I become..' All of a sudden I started crying my heart out, I didn't know why I did but I just did. It was my fault. I didn't mean to hurt my friends. I didn't mean to betray them. 'I didn't want this to happen.'

I went to the bathroom and took the contacts out. I looked into the mirror and covered my mouth in shock.... But I took out the contacts
My eye was red, it wasn't ocean blue anymore it was just red. However my other eye was completely fine! I was just standing there confused as fuck until I heard Espresso come into the room WITHOUT KNOCKING FIRST!
"Maddie can we talk please?" I covered my blue eye and turned around to him. "Yeah sure we can talk..." "What's wrong with you eye..?" He narrowed his eyes at me. 'Great now he's getting suspicious about me, why the fuck can't he mind his damn business?' "I can assure you that my eye is completely fine, it's just really... itchy?" I said grabbing the contacts from behind me. "Ok then I'll be waiting on the bed for you" He walked out of the bathroom, I put the contacts back on and walked out the bathroom slowly and sat on the bed far away from him but he just moved closer.

"Espresso what are you doing-" Before I could finish my sentence he hugged me... I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, "E-Espresso what are you doing?" I said trying to get out of his grasp but he held me tighter. "I heard everything you know... how she didn't come to your ceremony, she's just a liar Maddy. Latte is my younger sister and I know how she acts towards others." Espresso looked at me with sympathy in his eyes but I looked away being flustered. "Espresso it's ok really... it's all in the past I-I guess." "Maddy please don't cry, don't worry I'm here for you." The moment I heard those words I started crying. Was anyone gonna be there for me or am I gonna be alone all my life?