🖤🥀⛓The Finale Pt. 1⛓🥀🖤

Contains
• Swearing
• Blood

Madeline's POV

I woke up dazed as I tried to recall what happened last night. I looked over next to me and saw Espresso was sleeping peacefully. That's when I realized what happened... 'Oh yeah that's right we had sex last night..'
I got up to the bed only to fall face first on the floor. "OW fucking damn it.." I grunted in frustration as I tried to stand up. My legs were completely numb like I couldn't feel them at all.

Well I'm must have woken up Espresso because he heard me fall on the floor. "You ok sweetheart? I might have went a bit to rough." He picked me up and put me back on the bed. "A BIT!? You were just railing me at that point." I pouted while looking away. "But at least you liked it maybe next time I'll be more gentle." He said petting my hair gently. "Now who said you were gonna be top next time?" I grabbed his wrist and pinned him down. "Oh?~ I would love to see that" he smirked at me then kissing me softly on the lips.

"We should probably get ready, Dark Enchantress's plan is finally done so we should meet up with the others." Espresso said carrying me to the closet. He set me down on a stool and got my armor for me. 'God what would I do without him..'
As we both got ready I heard a knock on the door. I carefully got up and stumbled to the door and opened it. "Oh hey Licorice" He was just staring at me with a smug face. "I heard everything sis, so did you have fun?" Licorice joked as I turned away blushing.

"Oh shut the fuck up... I've heard you and Dark Choco so were even!" I snapping back him. He was offended --- "W-We don't talk about that... ANYWAY let's go downstairs to the gates and start heading to the old war site." Licorice grabbed my hand and started to downstairs to meet up with the others. As we got outside Dark Choco and Red Velvet were looked at me smirking. "So... when is the Wedding?" RV joked as Dark Choco was laughing. "You guys were so loud, I could hardly sleep!" Pomegranate said narrowing her eyes at me.

"It's not my fault, Espresso fucked me to hard..." I said mumbling. "Sounds like a YOU problem with YOUR boyfriend." She smiled a bit. "Ok now my children... let's head to the site to start the ritual.." I heard Dark Enchantress say from behind us. It was about an hour walk at most so we got there pretty quickly. I looked around and my jaw dropped. 'This is where the Dark Flour war ended..? Everything here is destroyed..'

"Ok everyone we have to spilt up in order to find it, remember a cake hand should be sticking out of the ground." Pomegranate said before walking away. Everyone was searching for this cake witch. As I was walking with PV, he noticed someone big sticking out of the ground. "Hey Madeline, come look at this." He waved at me gesturing me to come over. We both looked at the thing sticking out of the ground, that's when I noticed it resembles a giant hand.

"Wait... Everyone I found the cake hand!" I shouted loud enough so everyone can hear. "Well done child... Pomegranate may you please start the ritual?" Pomegranate nodded as we all stepped back giving her room. She started to say some magic words. Words that I don't even understand, that's when the ground started rumbling. "EVERYONE GET BACK!" Espresso shouted as we started to run away from the site. As the rumbling stopped I finally saw it in all it's glory...

The Cake Witch..

It was so fucking big... Now I realize what the 5 soul jams were for. It was to give this big bitch a snack (aka power). I looked at it in awe, this is the first time I've seen it in person than in a book.
"Finally after all these year I've waited for this moment... come on children let's make this world our own." Dark Enchantress said while she sat on the witch's hand. That's when we started heading towards the kingdom. It was time to make a dream into a reality...

Latte's POV

I was sitting outside my house reading when I saw cookies running and screaming going in the other direction. Being confused I stood up from the bench and looked towards the kingdom gates. And that's when I saw it...
It was the cake witch and it was back for revenge...
GingerBrave and his friends took action and started to get ready for the biggest battle of their lives. I grabbed my spoon and started to fly towards the gate.