🖤🥀⛓Too Much to Drink..⛓🥀🖤

Contains
•Swearing (a lot of it)
• Smut Warning-
• 4 Homosexuals
• Some Blood
(The song I used fits the theme of the chapter for some reason)

Rye's POV

I was walking back to the castle with Latte and she was yelling and complaining NON STOP about how I let him escape. But I understood that it was his fate and finally to let him go, but Latte's bickering was seriously pissing me off. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, FOR CHRIST SAKE PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled at her pointing my pistol into the air and shooting upwards, then pointing it at her. "Well maybe if you've CAUGHT HIM and turned him in... MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE YELLING AT YOU RIGHT NOW!" Then she walked up to me and slapping me. "Ugh you are so useless... do I have to do everything myself?" She said rolling her eyes at me.

"I'm going to see Chili... also go fuck yourself you fucking bitch.." I said mumbling under my breath. I walked to my house leaving her standing in shocked. I opened the door and immediately collapsing on the couch, Chili came out of her room and saw me. "Rye you good? You look like shit... no offense." She asked me "Yes I'm fine and no offense taken but.. I don't feel like talking about it right now.."

To be honest I didn't want to talk about it at all..

Madeline's POV

"Hey um do yall have anything to drink?" "I think we deserve it after all we've been through today.." I said standing up and stretching. "Yeah we have a bar down stairs near the main room, Licorice is good at making drinks." Dark choco looked him smiling while holding Poison Mushroom. "Y-Yeah whatever! Let's go downstairs then." We all got up and headed downstairs to the bar.

'I have seen Pure Vanilla in a while, maybe I should check up on him..'
"Guys I'll meet you there, I left my phone upstairs." Obviously I was trying to sneak away from the group...
"Oh ok then, the bar is on the left of the main room sweetheart." Espresso said holding my cheek. "I-I'll be back.." I walked away blushing. I went to the rusty red door where Pure Vanilla's cell was. I opened the door and it still smelled like shit..

I covered my nose and walked to his cell. But as I got closer he looked a bit different.

He had horns on his head, and his staff looked red and it was crying

He had horns on his head, and his staff looked red and it was crying..? When I first saw him he was in dirty robes and his staff eye was covered. "PV? What the hell happened to you..?" I asked him, I was confused about the sudden change. Was it the dark magic that turned him into this..?

"Oh Hello Madeline.. Your back, I'm afraid it's too late to save me." "Dark Cacao will not be happy about this." He started crying --- "I loved him Madeline... Now look at me, I look like a monster.." I opened the cell door let him out, I was surprised to see that it was opened. "PV it's ok, look at me I turned into a monster but that isn't stopping me from living my life now is it?" I was trying to bring up the mood a but. "How about you come with me to the bar and hangout with my friends?"