🖤⛓🥀The Kiss..🥀⛓🖤

Contains:
• Swearing
• Fluff
• Kissing
• 2 Homosexuals

Rye's POV

"That fucking bitch.." I grabbed another glass of wine. "What did Latte do now?" Sparkling asked me while cleaning some glasses. "She literally called Madeline a dumbass and I almost shot her but if I did she would reveal my secret that I trusted her with.." I was on the verge of crying, I hated when people picked on my baby brother... I couldn't really do anything this time though. Sparkling sighed, "Well Latte has been a bitch since Highschool. You can ask my boyfriend Herb..." He went silent. "Wait what did she do to Herb!?" I asked him eagerly. "She told everyone in the school I was gay.." I saw Herb walking over to us. I think he heard our conversation...

"Well some students did support me like --- Milk, Yam, Vampire, and a lot more but others not so much and they made fun of me for it and... it's all her fault but it's all in the past now." Herb had tears in his eyes, he was so hurt and I couldn't bare to see him that way. "Aww Baby please dont cry, it's ok.." Sparkling put his hand on Herb's cheek to wipe away his tears.

"T-Thank you Sparkling.." Herb hugged him tightly. "Ooooo I smell Homosexuals..~" I teased. "Oh shut the fuck up.." Herb looked away blushing while Sparkling was laughing.
'I wonder how Maddie is doing at the castle..'

Madeline's POV

I woke up dazed, looking around the room. When I tried to get up I couldn't someone was holding me down. I looked up to see Espresso sleeping peacefully... I felt myself turning red as I layed on top of him having a gay panic. Then Espresso woke up, he looked away from me blushing.

"So uh... did you have a good sleep?" I said trying to make shit less awkward. "I guess.. You look cute when your sleeping" I blushed out of embarrassment. "E-Excuse me..!? I am NOT cute!" I pouted and look away. Espresso grabbed my chin and pulled me closer. "Uh E-Espresso what are you doing.. i-isn't a little too close..-" But before I could say any else a soft pair of lips came in contact to mine...

-" But before I could say any else a soft pair of lips came in contact to mine

My eyes widen in shock, Espresso he.. HE'S KISSING ME!? I felt my face flush with red as I melted into the kiss. We both pulled away from each other blushing...
"Espresso I-I have someone to tell you.. well 2 things.." I said avoiding eye contact. "Well what is it..?" He asked, I could tell he was curious to know it was in his eyes.

I sighed as I tried to find the right words to say. "Espresso I never turned evil..-" Before I could finish my sentence he shouted "WHAT!?-" I covered his mouth. "Shut the FUCK UP and keep it down!" "I know your mad but.. it's true" I said as I was taking out the contact revealing my blue eye. "I was only here to get information on Dark Enchantress plan.. and maybe you- BUT that's not the point. What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry-" He kissed him again.

"Pfft- I knew all along Maddy, I didn't tell anyone because... I love you Madeline." My heart started beating faster, eyes widening in shock. 'He loved me..!?' I looked at him then kissed him cheek. "I love you too Espresso." Just as it was getting spicy Dark Choco and Licorice came in yelling saying "GAYYYYYY!"

"WHERE YOU LISTENING TO US!?" I yelled at them flustered while Espresso was laughing. "Duh.. It was so obvious that you liked him." Licorice said sticking his tongue out playfully. "But we did hear that you came here to spy on us but, your secret is safe with us!" Dark Choco said smiling a bit. "Wow I... thanks you guys. Ya'll feel like real friends.." I said. "Well duh that's what friends ate for idiot." Licorice rolled his eyes while smiling.

"Shoot I have to get ready to go back.. How about the 4 of us hangout in the forest whenever we have the time to?" I asked them. "Yeah of course, we won't tell the others about your disappearance." Dark Choco said taking out his phone. "Here are Licorice's and My number so you can text or call us if anything happens." "Yeah if that Bitch Latte does anything to you, let us know ok? We'll take care of her..." Licorice said in a cold tone.

"Thanks you guys.. I'll be going now" I said opening the window. "I love you Espresso." "I love you to Maddy, get home safely!" "Don't worry I will!" As I jumped out the window and started walking down the path towards the kingdom. I wasn't really that happy to leave though... 'It felt like I wanted to stay..' But if I stayed any longer I actually would have fallen into the darkside.

But you've already fallen to the Darkside Madeline

Latte's POV

I was standing in front of the kingdom gates waiting for Madeline return. I was ready to 'forgive' him but that DEFINITELY wasn't happy. As he got closer and closer I waved to him letting him know to come over. "Hey Madeline, I'm glad your back! GingerBrave and the others missed you a lot these past couple of days." I said fake smiling. "Oh really..? That's great, shall we walk in?" He said smiling at me happily. "Of course! Let's go." He's really in for a surprise...

"Oh Madeline I forgot to tell you that your parents are here to see you!" I looked at him and he looked at me like he saw a ghost or something. "Is something wrong Madeline?" I said trying to comfort him. "N-Not really it's just, my parents weren't really this nicest to me as a kid so we aren't on goof terms at the moment.." He said looking down at the ground. "Oh that's a shame. LOOK EVERYONE MADELINE IS BACK FROM THE CRIMSON BADLANDS!" I yelled loud enough so everyone can hear. As I was expecting nobody was happy for his arrival, instead everyone started whispering and looked at him with a disgusted look.

The rumors did work... Now all I need is his parent to see him.

"Uh Latte why is everyone staring at me like that?" Madeline whispered to me. "I don't know but let's find you parents, I'm sure they will be happy to see you!" "Ok then.." He said mumbling under his breath. We walked to my house became I told his parents to wait there. I opened the door and as expected his parents look pissed at him, they looked at him with hatred in their eyes.

"It's great to see you again son." Vincent said trying to keep his cool. I was grinning from ear to ear, I knew this was gonna be a heated arguments so I prepared my self a Latte to enjoy the show.
Madeline doesn't know what was in store for him...
In fact because he used dark magic instead of light magic, he theoretically broke one of the laws from his oath and because of that he's fallen from the Divine Principles.
Oh I'm gonna love seeing his life just shatter into pieces
I started laughing quietly while they were arguing.

I said I will get my revenge Madeline...

°•○●~♡~●○•°
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
Vincent's and Madeline's argument gets heated but Maddie calls for backup on his case

His true best friends and Boyfriend...