🖤🥀⛓Calling A "Friend"⛓🥀🖤

This contains swearing-
(Latte is girlboss 😌💅)

Madeline's POV

'Oh Latte please pick up... This is such an important matter that I need to tell you..'

Latte: "Hello? Oh hey Maddy what's up?"

Madeline: "Hey Latte... um..

I honestly didn't know what to tell her, I know she's gonna be shocked when I tell her this but I don't wanna worry her too much and cause more panic...

Madeline: "So I managed to get some information about Dark Enchantress plan but... it's more intense than I originally thought it was gonna be."

Latte: "Really? What is it I'm sure it's nothing too bad... right?

'I originally thought that too Latte'

Madeline: "So do you remember how Dark Enchantress Cookie had some sort of Cake witch during the Dark Flour war...?"

Latte: "Yes of course I do, it's in all the history books in the kingdom but.. what are you implying here?"

I took a deep breath and sighed..
Madeline: "Dark Enchantress she... she found a way to bring it back..
She managed to capture one of the Ancients... Pure Vanilla Cookie to be exact and locked him up."

Latte: "Y-Your joking right..? That's impossible! That thing was destroyed years ago, and 1 of the Ancients are still alive!?"

Madeline: "Yeah I found it hard to beat myself but it's true... she wants to use his power to awake the beast from it's slumber.."

Latte: "Oh no... That's horrible, I'll GingerBrave right away!"

Madeline: "Thank you Latte but here's the thing... That's only the first part of her plan."

Latte: "What...?"

Madeline: "Mhm.. there's still more but I'll keep you updated on everything"

Latte: "Ok then..."

Madeline: "Also 1 more thing before I go, I have a question.."

Latte: "Oh sure, what is it?"

Madeline: "Is it wrong to fall for the enemy?"

Latte: "Well yes but why are you asking me this- OHHH..

Latte: "Ooooo~ Someone has a crush..~"

Madeline: "OH SHUT UP!"

Latte: "So... WHO'S THE LUCKY GUY!?"

Me and Latte were Besties since we were young and since then, she's the only person who knew I was G a y.

Madeline: "I don't wanna say his name just yet.."

Latte: "Awww ok... But Text me if you need some dating advice..~"

Madeline: "See this is why you'll always be my Bestie."

Latte: "I'm always glad to be your friend Maddy!"

Latte: "Oh I have to get going now. I'll be tell GingerBrave the information."

Madeline: "Thank you Latte, I'll call you back as soon as I can!"

Latte: "Kk Bye Maddy!"

Madeline: "Bye Latte!"

I hung up the phone then sighed...
'Latte will always be there for me.. unlike my parents who were never they when I need them most. Just thinking about them makes me pissed...'
You see my parents were the stereotypical rich, snobby parents. They never really gave me much attention... Always cared about my looks and hoping to get a girlfriend..