Chapter 8 A plan for Maddie

"      Now that Maddie has, finally woken from her coma. All the doctors nurses neurologist and medical staff want's her to try recuperate for the 2 -3 week's or so, before they decided to send.Her To rehab so as doctors. Said they have some good news that they found, too people that who will be giving a proper. Kidney donation that this might be her last day of dialysis because some time tomorrow the young lady might be, getting a double kidney transplant.So her doctor said she will be having a donor nephrectomy which a major operation the doctor said there might be risk from it but after, her family heard the news. They where happy because the wait is over because they  where scared because they thought, that Maddie would never get on top of the. List and now she's getting a new set of kidney's what, will  hopefully properly be working. So as her kidney doctor came walking into the room and saw Maddie awake, she decided have a chat with her patient.

" Ah miss Maddie it's nice, see you that you are out Of your coma I told your family the good news's that  you are one lucky, young lady that believe today is your. Last day of dialysis while female doctor was talking to, her patient who  had  confused. Look  on her face because after the accident the emotional side of her brain was effected. So it hard for Maddie to understand and know what's going on what , right nor that it's hard for her to think right. Now that while after her parents the conversation they had her doctor said from she basically is completely non verbal which means Maddie can not talk anymore and the doctors say said  both the Frontal and Cerebellum side of her brain is damaged so she won't be able to walk or talk anymore which that means it will be difficult to communicate so they are working on that I'll leave you be and continue doing your dialysis, but we still are going. Monitor you during it we don't want any issues because it could, daley you from getting you're transparent and. And we don't want that to end up happening, but soon as the female, doctor finished talking the older teen they. Began to work on her finally round which will last for at lest four hours so she there for awhile long with her, with around clock care and continuous sessions. From her physical therapist and other therapies Ella since the doctors told her, wait for now so as the day went  by. Along with the medical busy working tirelessly, and Maddie having too many medical appointments. Along with test scans along being probed and had blood drawn the poor baby, basically up end up getting wore out. So as the night. Rolled around the doctors noticed that Maddie, was pretty exhausted but having, trouble. Going to sleeping which the doctors believe it part,of her traumatic brain injury so they.Dr James Williams prescribe a mild dose of Flurazepam, to help the teen girl by soothing her by falling a sleep for now and believe they are going, keep her on that medication. It took the drug to take about a one hour to kick in eventually but ounce it started to take. Effected Maddie eyes began to closes that girl got sleepy, that she drifted off and since. Tomorrow is a big day head her kidney doctor said that the last day, of dialysis went well there where no. Issues but still have keep eye on the fluid she that retained and said was building , up from the Iv drip so decided to decrease it, till her after transplant and. If that end going well they up it again if everything goes well, they just wanna be careful. Earlier on in the day Maddie had a minor seizure so they had to, send whole team to come in and. To work fast to stop the seizure it took then, a bit but ounce they got it under. Control Maddie body end settling down that she was completely exhausted from the seizure and began to sleep her neurologist who was. Who in the room at the time was very concern and told her doctor that she would,to schedule a scan of her brain to see what going on inside. Her head along many other test.And also decided to increase, her seizure medication,along a schedule this week. Because her neurologist and along with her team, wants to keep eye on her epilepsy. While try induce it is much as possible.So as the night went by eventually the morning begin to roll around, it was only 6 AM so as her nurse began. To walk into the hospital room do her morning rounds the teenage girl slowly started to wake, up but was fighting to stay away. So While her nurse doing her around clock care she turned around and noticed the young lady was has woken up. But saw what was happening that she, contacted her doctor right away.So as the male doctor began to walk in the room. He he noticed his Something is wrong patient and began to rush, over quickly.