~Stars~

Third pov:

A blank,creative being, had sat with his 2 friends. Swap, and dream. Ink, the strange being. They agreed on a group they called themselves, 'the star sanses' But everyone just calls them the stars. The trip were sitting in dreamtale, where dream had a castle of his own. Made of golden positivity, along with some freshly picked veggies and fruits. Ink had cleaned all of them and put them in a fruit bowl, knowing dream is picky where everything goes.  They all had their own rooms, as where dream replaced his brothers old room. Swap, had the spare room beside dream and ink. Ink had the room opposite dream, so their doors were all facing. Swap's room was like an armoury. Swords, Metal armour, and things like that. He had a picture-frame of him, his papyrus and his chara. And his dog, named taco. Next was dreams room, a proper prince room. He had a golden bedframe, with a very nicely painted painting of him and nightmare on the wall. He had a table with his papers, such as letters from friends, or his work. Ink's room was a mess, walls were covered in rainbow paint, but the walls were black. Ink wanted to show he was creative enough. His bed was a deep blue, with a matching carpet. His floor was white, he had a table with #&-(# written by somebody special to him. A picture-frame sat on his bedside table, of him and the corrupted glitch, error. And then there was a few more. Geno, Error404 and fatal error. Ink seemed to enjoy his glitchy friends. Ink had a messy room, but he knew where everything was. His vials were on his table, in a box with a Key he has hidden in his room.

Swap's pov:

I'm sitting with dream in the kitchen, after making some pancakes with the help of ink. Dream and I were having a giggle, but we suddenly just glared at ink who seemed to be upset. "What's the matter, ink?" I patted his back, as he snapped out of his thoughts. "oh? what's wrong? Need more pancakes, or more golden flower tea? Or maybe more-" Dream stood up, taking his bow out. Ink shot up, startling me a bit. "There's someone here. There's a..negative field in our home" Dream turned around to face the doorway of the castle. There, he stood. Ink ran to him. "INK!" me and dream yelled out. "Dont tOuch me." Error stood, as ink smiled. " Oh, it's error. Welcome back!' Dream welcomed him in, as this was new to me.

Dream's pov: 

error sat with us, at the table. Swap looked like he was gonna die out of shock. "Don't worry, swap! error is a spy for us, and a close friend" Ink smiled. "how long has this went on?" I questioned, leaving dream in question. "Yeah, how long ink?" Dream then asked. "Not too long!" Ink blurred out, Speaking a bit fast. "Oh be QuUit ink" Error looked away, flustered. "So, any info on the king and his other underlings?" Ink sat with his notebook on hand, with his pencil. "Well, Nightmare is planning an attack on outertale, Trying to get outer to join him. Then he was gonna get cross to go to swap's au with red." Error continued on with what nightmare planned. "Looks like we need to split up!" Dream insisted. "I know some people who'll help. You may not like them, but error and I do." Ink stood up, like he was telling a speech. "Wait..you mean 404,fatAl, and g-" Ink shushed error. "Who?" I sat up. "Who's 404,fatal and this g, ink?" Dream and I looked at ink, as he was looking overwhelmed. The door swung open, with 3 glitchy guys like error. 2 of them look the same. "Oh your here! we have a plan" Ink pulled them aside. "Here's the plan, everyone! 404, you and swap will go to underswap. Dream, you and fatal will go to outertale. Error, you and Geno go to sciencetale. I'll go alone to the castle and take on horror and killer." Ink then split us with others we never knew.

Ink's pov:

I got everyone together and told the plan. "So?" Error grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him, filled with determination and integrity. "Don't you worry, error. They're no match for me. The king is at outertale, that's why I sent dream and fatal!" I put my hands on my hips and smiled.  A screen popped up Infront of me, and it was template. "Template! What's the problem?" everyone minus error were watching the screen with me. "Ink! We need your help! pale and I can't hold off the king!" I closed the screen. "dream, fatal! Go!" I told everyone the plan was settled. I opened my paint-portal and teleported to the castle. "What's that sound?" Killer turned around. I was hiding behind the curtains, making sure to not be spotted. "Dunno, kill. Maybe just lay off, boss said we gotta stay here because we're the 'most important" Horror convinced killer. "Let's help out cross, shall we? We can't just stay here!" Killer insisted, persuading horror to go with him. "I'll go to sciencetale then, help out dust." They then left. perfect.  I thought, and ran to the king's throne. I mutter to myself, 'where is it' multiple times.  I looked under the throne, and then i decided to go to the king's room. It was a mess, But I didn't wanna get detected. I look for what I need, and found a box under his king-sized bed.  I created a key big enough for the box, and opened it. Then I found an old phot of dream and someone else who looks like him, a crown and papers. I grabbed the box and teleported back to the castle in dreamtale. I put the box in my room, beside my box. And went to help out the others. I knew error was alright, so I went to see dream. "Fatal, now!" Dream yelled out, as he had the king distracted. I popped up behind him, and trapped his tentacles in a goopy-octopus-free net, so I could tie it so he had to surrender or use his fists. He flung his head towards me, and looked scared. I took broomie and tied him down with my paint. "well done ink!" Dream and fatal smiled and ran over. Swap, 404 and the others appeared too. They were damaged and nearly dead. "Don't worry, I got what we needed"  Geno sighed, Pointing at his eye. "Geno, I'll fix you up at the infirmary. I'll catch up. I gotta sort the king" They had then left. "Well, nightmare. It's game over for you" I picked him up, using my paint strings, and tied him up. "You can come back with us" I smiled at him as he was angred, then he smiled. I turned around and in surrounded with his crew. "Hah, I'll take you all!" I teleported nightmare to dream, and I got broomie ready. "Lets paint the town in dust and blood, shall we?" The murder time trio set their ground. "We'll take over when we can" Cross jumped onto a bonr pillar he summoned, using his knife. And he was sitting with red. Error appeared and whispered 'sorry, ink' And he nearly caught me. "I want to take you on in sections, like they've sorted out" I pointed at horror, killer and dust. They grinned, and got ready for their first attack.

After a long battle...

I was sitting against the wall, tied in blue strings. Luckily, my message was sent to the others. "it's not over yet!" Swap then jumped down infront of me, after launching himself using his bones. "Let's fight till the end!" Dream came out, the same way as swap but with his bow and arrows launching him. "Wheres-" I panted, seeing error trying to get the net off nightmare. I couldn't do anything, but he could. 404 and fatal worked together to get error as a surprise attack. Error was strung up in black, sticky, wet strings. "GET THIS OFF OF ME!" error yelled out, his haphephobia was kicking in. They knew to wait until he crashed. "We'll handle it here, ink!" swap insisted, with template and pale appearing. "Ink!" Template helped me out of errors strings. "Thanks, temp. Hey pale" I smiled. He just glared at me, as always and let off a small smile. "Let's do this!" Template laughed, as I tagged by his side. We matched the same energy, so it was easy for us to read each-others attacks.

The next day, after loosing to nightmares gang.

Dream's pov:

"What's in the box, ink?" Nightmare was sat tied up, with tape around his mouth. Ink took the key mould he made, and unlocked the box. Nightmare wasn't happy, so he ripped the rope with his anger, and threw ink off the box. "LEAVE IT ALONE!" he yelled, making swap hold him with blue bones. Not like it did much to him, but it tore through the negativity border that caused him to be goopy. But it just regenerates after a second. Ink caught his breath, as I took the box and stared at nightmare. "What's in the box thats so important?" I stared at my brother, who was held captive by blue bones. "GET OFF!" he tried to move swap, but I held swap in place using sticky apple-sauce magic I had made before and stored it. I opened the box and saw the crown, picture-frame of us and papers we needed for his work. "Thanks, nightmare" Ink smiled. Error came in and held us with his strings, swap dropped his blue attack by being surprised. Nightmare then took his stuff and left. I didn't know what to say at that time..

1662 words