~Cross' nightmare~

∆Warning∆

This chapter contains sexual a image, sexual intercourse, and ofc, my art and designs for these lovely characters. (This chapter will be alot shorter than the other ones. Sorry!
This chapters ships include:
Crossmare <3
+
Inkberry <3
#$_*dream (Insomnia)

Nightmare's pov:

Sitting on my throne, with another loss to the star shits. Thinking about how they're team was only assembled by ink, that soulless creep. He would really fix me up. I look to my side, to see cross and red with someone who looks like red. "Who's this, boys?" They pulled him Infront me. "There's another one back with the bloody freaks" Cross nudged red's arm, as I stood and looked at the being. "Name?" I crouched down, to his hight. "I'm not that small, sweetheart." He stood up straight, and he was nearly as tall as me. "I'm lustfell. sexy to meet you, king. Hope to see that body in action" He winked at me, my face just turned to disgust, but a small blush appeared too. The other skeleton came out, and he looked like swap. "And you are?" I picked them both up using my tentacles. "The red swap is named swapfell. Or he gets called strawberry." Horror nodded at me. "Lustfell. Your name'll be pepper. Now take him to his new room." I put him down and the 2 took him away. "redswap, correct? I'll call you Raspberry. Take him to his room, too horror" I sat down. Dawn had came, and everyone was enjoying their dinner. Apart from rasp."Why won't you eat or drink, rasp?" everyone stared at him. "I only eat barbeque sauce, and drink red wine." I sighed, and got up. "I'll do it, boss." Dust insisted. I glared as a look of no, and went to prepare his..meal. "What a weird guy. Hope he's strong, if not he's out." I muttered to myself. I placed the wine and barbeque sauce on the table. "Enjoy it, it's home-made" I started eating the same meal I had the other night. Horror looked at my face to see me smiling, because of his cooking. It got better. "What?" I just stared at horror. He kept watching me. "Is there something on my face, horror?" I wiped my face. "well, there is a smile on your face!" He started smiling again. "just eat your food, horror." I let off a small giggle.

After dinner

cross pulled me aside. "Boss, I gotta talk to you about an issue" I leaned against the wall, not having anything else to do but listen to him. "go on" I told him. His face then lit up in a nice lavender purple. "I've..b-been having some issues" He tried to stay as calm and manly as he could. I could notice something wrong coming from him, a negative yet positive feel. Ugh.." Spill it, cross. Your positivity is annoying me" He leaned against me harshly, leaving me speechless. "Cross what-" He then leaned into my face, trying to kiss me. I couldn't exactly move, so he just stood there. "cross!" I whispered. "Shut up nightmare, this..is your fault" He then started to suck on my tentacle, making me feel weak. "Cross.." I muttered. I shoved him off me, then carrying him upstairs. "You messed with the wrong skeleton, cross." He seemed to be more exited, then bitting onto the tentacle I wrapped him in. We went into my room since it had a bigger bed, and I closed the door. I took off my shoes, and pushed him against the wall. "well, boss. Aren't you gonna..be a king and punish me?" It seemed like pepper had seduced him. I went along with it, and slowly started to get myself a bit..on that side too. We started to kiss, and that led to us leaning against my work desk. I shoved all the papers on the floor, and I threw cross against it. He started to giggle, as I let off a pant of annoyance. "Well? whats the hold up, boss?" I grabbed onto his hips, and started to grind against him. Which caused him to groan and smile, after 10 mins of this, I couldn't take anymore. "Better be quiet for me, cross. I'm not gonna be gentle" I smirked, pushing one of my tentacles inside of him. He started panting, as I kept hold of his hips. I pushed my dick inside with my tentacle, so he had stretched. I wrapped my tentacle around his neck then his tongue. I threw into him, making his drool. We kept going like this, as I was being nice with him. I tightened my grip on his hips, and threw it into him. He was starting to tear up, but he was asking for more.

(Picture of this, on nightmares desk. Also my art)

A short while after, i had finished our buissness. I felt him cuddle into me, as I was out cold.

Dream's pov:

"everyone should be asleep now, #$-*." I took him to the living room and put his coffee on the table. "Give me a second, I'll be back in a moment" I went to ink's room and ink wasn't in there, but swaps scarf was.   What? Why's his scarf here?! Maybe they're in swap's room..    I open the door to swap's room, and there's ink with him. Swap was in his adorable dog PJ's, as ink was wearing a black shirt and some blue-ish gray shorts. "Thank god.." I caught my breath, and noticed swap's eyes were red.   has he been crying? Is that why ink's with him? What a great friend..    I closed the door, and left a note on the door. I went back downstairs to see #$_* and he was asleep too.

dream looks like this <3

(Dream was born for being an angel, so he had grown wings at the age of 5 and his crown started to grow leaves

(Dream was born for being an angel, so he had grown wings at the age of 5 and his crown started to grow leaves. Nightmare was jealous he didn't have any, so when they were 11, he ate the apple. It had froze time for a second but they aged 5,000 years from that moment. Dream has a jacket that controls the positivity he uses throughout battles, and the bracelets he has are connective to nightmares bracelets. They show their symbol in the bracelet, and they get stronger the longer the symbol is active.)

1066 words