°Not Again, Not Here°

(I APOLOGISE THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG TO BE PUBLISHED! I HAVE ISSUES TO DEAL WITH, AND AN EYE INFECTION THATS CLEARING. IM VERY SORRY AND ILL TRY TO GET THIS AND NY SANEGIYYU BOOK UP AND DONE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

(This chapter includes -

Lustmare, inkmare, insomnia (dream x error, again. Error's text will be in bold due to him being different.

Insults, swearing and that shit. You get the jist of it.)

Nightmares pov(continued):

Ink and swap kept pulling dream away, while I tried to keep distracted. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, NIGHTMARE" I turn to face him, in anger. "And you know what you did too you lousy, selfless, careless bastard" he stood, without any care of his friends being in his way. He then dashed for me, causing the crew I had with me to step in and guard me. "ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT DREAM! YOU DONT EVEN SHOW THE UNIVERSES THAT YOUR GONNA BE THERE TO PROTECT THEM, ITS ALL INK AND SWAP DOING IT WHILE YOUR OVERHERE DOING SHIT WITH ERROR AND NOT EVEN DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB!" everyone had fallen silent, and stared at me. It felt like..another memory. Another triggered by something so dumb. Like..nostalgia? I didn't care. I won't care. "You've fallen, haven't you dream. Your not even yourself anymore." I turn again, gripping onto fell and horror with my tentacles. "you are no brother of mine..Not after that day nightmare. Sure I'm sensitive but it doesn't mean I don't care for people around me!" I lost interest, and walked through the portal into the whore-bar where lust worked. "The usual lust, please." I sat down, resting my tentacles and my crew. "Go do whatever, don't bother me unless it's necessary" And they left. "What's happened tonight then, your highness?" He leaned over the bar and sat with me. His presence Gave me slight joy. "Another fight, but it was with that..positive shit bag. He started bullshit about something that happened years ago.." I bang on the bar counter, and let out a frustrated sigh. Lust massaged one of my tentacles, allowing me to relax. I off a slight moan, while sipping my drink. "thank you..lust" He smiled. "I'm happy to help, even if I'm not part of your crew. I'm happy to be a friend, and maybe even more." He sat on the bar, with his black crop-top and laced leggings. "Could you..maybe help me out?" I put my drink down, and pull him into my face. "Lust..an emotion, you feel often. correct?" He smiled.

How'd he know that?! can he read my mind? whatever better not- Nevermind. I can't not think of that.

"how did I do that? I looked deep into your eye, nightmare. Your eye tells me alot, the anger. the love. and the hurt." He wrapped his legs around me, along with his arms. "Don't you worry, nightmare. Loosen up! you've come to the right bar for that action" He then kissed me, with a taste of tequila in his mouth. I couldn't help it but I loved the taste, so I kissed back. Before we knew it we were making out on the bar. "Lust, are you really doing it with another customer? I-" He noticed it wasn't a regular customer. "I'll leave you alone, my bad. I'll attend the others" he then left us again. "You want another?" I nod. He poured more tequila in his mouth and we continued to kiss, slurping away at the taste. I pull away, not wanting to get carried away again. "Thanks. I'm off now, you whore." And I then leave, to go back to the castle and rest in my bed. I head through the empty hallways that my crew would usually patrol, but..nobody was around.

did I call a meeting? Maybe I did. I forgot, maybe I shouldn't drink at that bar so much..Oh forget it. I'll go check the main hall, or where my Throne is.

I go to the main hall and noticed everyone gathered, with killer leading the meeting for me. killer then noticed me, and instantly joined the rest of them, and knelt down. I go up the steps and take my sit. "Boss" Everyone then stood. They all look at each other then back at me before somebody decided to speak. "Sir, have..you been up to things while we waited your presence?" I just don't wanna deal with drama today. I had enough of it and just nodded. "About today, boss. Should we attack or allow you to recover, or maybe set up a spy base by-" I stood, interrupting cross' idea. "Do whatever, just get me that soulless being. He has a timer until his time runs out" I then exit the room, and go to my room for a rest.