°The Wedding?°

As usual, you know the drill. This chapter contains the seggsy, sweary and sensitive topics. Let's see how this chapter turns out! (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

Ships:

Killermare, crossmare, inkmare, crill (cross x killer) Dustberry, insomnia, generross. (you'll find out what that is soon, it's a ship I made <that I don't think exists already>) ;)

Nightmare's pov:

After I welcomed ink into the castle me and my..'friends' named home, we took him down for dinner and a bedroom that belonged to an old.. 'colleague'. Around 4 in the morning, I decided to get a drink. I walked down the thousands of steps in this place, to get to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of milk, with some salt and mixed it in. "Oh, your awake?" I slowly turn my head to notice ink sitting on a beanbag by the huge television we owned. "why're you not sleeping? You've got a big day tomorrow you know." I leaned against the counter and took a sip of my salty milk while watching Ink's movements as he started speaking 'n' rambling on about his art pieces. "Oh! can I show you them if your so interested!" He was quite chuffed to hear I was listening to him. "mmmmk." I went and took a seat opposite him as he pulled out things from his bag. "If your staying here, is that all you brought with you? Art supplies?" He let off a giggle while having a smile as big as dust's ego. "Tell me, ink. how would you feel if you knew your time was gonna be up soon?" I leaned over onto the table, smirking at him. "Oh, I wouldn't really care! I've lost too much to give a care!" I sat, in what seemed shock. "You.. wouldn't care? How charming." I got up and walked towards him. "That mark on your face..it's fading." I kneeled down to his hight. "Oh, it is? It never bothered me but here's another art piece I've created and it-" he hushed as I pressed my tongue into his teeth, stopping him from talking. we separate just for me to notice he wasn't paying attention. "- was about friendship!" I look down to the 'painted' piece. It was red 'paint'. "Is that supposed to be blood?" A smile grew on my face. I get up and stand beside ink as time passed while looking at the things he made. It was an infinite source he had. "Well I suppose that's all I can show you!" ink then giggled.

I look at ink, seeing him smile like always. "Do you never smile?" he turned to face me, and stopped smiling. Damn he looked hot. "nightmare, Why do you feed off of negativity?" ink stood up and decided it was time. "I was just born like that. Me and..dream. We're protecters. So we have that power. Why's it concern you?" He glared up at me and took my tentacle. "It's so weird..It inspires me" And he pulled out a pencil, then started to draw on my tentacle with a pencil with..pink lead. "Pink isn't my colour, thanks" I watch as he writes something on my tentacle.

"Have this, as a reminder on bad days" He then smiled again, and picked up his art supplies and decided to head to his bedroom. "Sayonara, mon amour"

(Ink is originally french and I was gonna do that in Spanish but nightmare and dream are originally Spanish) He chuckled and disappeared up the huge flight of stairs. what did he call me? What language is that? What did he even say? I need to know what it means.

i decided to take a 'small' trip. I decided to visit an old new-comer. "Oh, what's up boss?" Scoundrel then stood up. "What you needin'?"I asked him what 'sayonara Mon amour' meant. "it means 'goodbye my love' but who would say that to you?!" He started laughing. "nobody." And I left, to go back to my kitchen.

he called me his love..does this mean he actually DOES feel something for me? Could this mean..

I sat in the kitchen, embodied in my thoughts of what ink said. I decided to make another cup of salted milk, and took it to my office. I was walking up the steps and notice some talking in my office, as the 'meeting in progress' sign was up on my door. I stood by the door, being discreet and listening into the conversation. I didn't hear much and I didn't recognize the voices but I knew who one of them would be. Then silence. I stood on one of the creeky floorboards and it had fallen silent. Silent to where you could hear your own heartbeat echo in the empty halls. then it was whispers. I let out an angered sigh, and walked in the room to notice it was cross, and killer. "BOSS!" they both looked flustered and in panic. "What the fuck are you both doing in MY office? You know to never intrude without permission!" I stood firmly in the doorway, slightly bending down so I don't hit my door frame. "W-well we were needing something to do and.." cross quietened down, as killer looked at him and continued his sentence. "..we came into your office, s-seeing if anything was left for us incase you went out!.." They looked somewhat relieved. I didn't buy their excuses, but I needed to know what was going on so I'd talk them out of it, see if that did any good. "Riiiight, and the sign? why was that up?" I leaned against the doorframe, with my tentacles as a support. They didn't seem to fix that part of the story yet. "A-ah..we just didn't want anyone to intrude..!" The stuttering was unreal. "Quit the shit. BOTH OF YOU. What the fuck were you really doing in here?!" I slammed the door closed, and leaned on my desk and had a small surprise left for me. "You sick fucks. You came in my office, for this?!" killer smirked, as I made a cum joke. "Verrrry clever!" Cross then sniggered, and let out a soft yet moaning chuckle. "why is it always me, huh?" I walked behind the desk to where they sat with their dicks out, and decided I'd take over. "excuse you both. I'm not touching you like that, unless I was in the mood too." I picked up a box with my 'cresent' symbol and left the room, leaving a small note on the inside part of the door and closed it. I could hear them shuffling about to read it, and I heard the girly giggles from them.