𝟎𝟎𝟐 - 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ saving the people who save people ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"You should trademark that."

"NOW LET ME show you kids around

"NOW LET ME show you kids around." Herace spoke as they were all now in the main hospital area. "This is a web-untangalizer for our arachnid-based superheroes. This is a molecular de-vaporizer. A lot of people get vaporized in this business. This is a picture of a bridge. I love bridges!" Herace yelled before taking the teens to a separate room. "This is the rec room, where recovering superheroes work on strengthening powers and honing super-skills."

"Okay, so, if superheroes are real and out there saving the world, how come we never see you guys?" Kaz asked.

"It's a combination of things. Sometimes we erase the memories of normos who witness our heroics. Usually we don't need to because most of you are looking down at your phones all the time." Herace explained. He looked over at the three teens to see them looking at Kaz's phone.

"I'm sorry. What?" Kaz asked as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Plus, some of us are invisible. And sometimes we do things so fast, you don't even see it...like how you and I just switched outfits."

Kaz looked down at his clothes.

"No we didn't."

"Or did we?" Horace chuckled as he held up a picture. Of him and Kaz in opposite outfits.

"But, if you guys act in secret, then why are there superhero comic books and graphic novels?" Y/n asked.

"We chronicle our adventures and sell them to the public to finance this hospital, the league of heroes, and the bowling league of heroes. Here are your mm-200 communicators. I'll contact you when I need you." Horace explained as they gave them extremely small communicators.

"Ooh, look at the size of these things." Kaz commented as they put the communicators in their pockets.

"I know. Sorry they're so bulky. The mm-200-s will be much smaller and have new, funky ringtones." Horace cheered before leaving.

"Man. Look at all this cool stuff. Ooh, I wonder what this is...some kind of, like, high-tech memory restorer?" Kaz chuckled as he placed a metal bowl looking object on his head.

"That's a bedpan." Y/n told him as she pushed her glasses up.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew!" Kaz yelled as he threw the bedpan off his head. "Ick. Gross."
Kaz looked over to see a girl staring at him weirdly.

"Sup, girl?" Kaz chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Wait...You're Skylar Storm!" Oliver exclaimed excitedly.