𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ THE 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐌 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐏 ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Well, aren't you miss know-it-all."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE we're gonna be melted into action figures!" Oliver panicked

"Omg," Y/n gasped, remembering what Kaz had just done with the other action figures. "What if the kid that buys us makes us kiss?" She said, looking between Oliver and Alan.

Oliver and Y/n's face screwed in disgust, "Ew!" they shivered.

Kaz shrugged behind the girl's back, happy to know that if they turned into action figures, he'd still have a chance.

"Can't you use your electricity to blast out the force field?" Alan asked Megahertz.

"Nope." Megahertz huffed. "The Chamber neutralizes the powers of the prisoner they put inside it. I'm as weak as you are! If you ignore my incredible muscles."

"Commence meltdown process." A man's voice spoke over a speaker.

Alan squealed, running to a corner. His fear caused his hands and forearms to turn into horse hoofs, a tail sprouting from his tailbone. "I hate this power! It's so embarrassing! I mean, how am I supposed to pick my nose now?"

Y/n cringed with disgust as Alan tried to figure out a solution to his nose problem.

"Of course! The cell is only set to neutralize Megahertz's powers but Alan's still work." Oliver explained as Kaz grabbed onto Y/n's hand. Steam rolled into the room, increasing the temperature. "Alan, if you can transform into a mouse, you can fit through the food slot and get us out here."

"But I haven't mastered my powers yet!" Alan argued. "I never know what animal I'm going to turn into."

Alan's tail wiped up and hit Kaz across the face, the boy immediately pushing Alan away, keeping his grasp on Y/n's hand. "Okay, watch it!"

"Thirty seconds to meltdown."

"Alan, you can do it!" Y/n pleaded, trying to sound encouraging instead of scared. "You just have to concentrate."

Alan nodded, taking deep breaths and closing his eyes to follow her advice.

Out of patients, Megahertz slammed a fist against the wall. "Well, come on already!" The villain yelled.

Alan screamed and in a flash, Alan had turned into a whale; destroying the back wall of the cell, and pushing the twins, Kaz, and Megahertz out. Because Y/n and Kaz had been connected by hand, Y/n had landed on top of Kaz.

"Sorry," She winced as she stood up, helping Kaz afterward. "You okay?"

"Oh, yeah, fantastic." He replied with a tired smile, brushing his clothes off. Y/n took off her glasses and softly blew the dust off them before putting them back on.