𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  selfish  ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Man, you guys are so emotional."

"GUYS, listen to me

"GUYS, listen to me." Kaz said as he followed the twins into the main area of the hospital, a large black duffel bag in his hand.

"We're not leaving, so drop it." Oliver told him sternly, still upset.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I wrote you both a very sincere apology note. It's in this duffel bag." Kaz finished as he gestured to the bag, now on the floor. "Why don't you climb in and read it."

"Wow, you'll do anything to get your way." Oliver said in disbelief. "You're so selfish."

Y/n gave Kaz an apologetic look as Oliver stormed away.

"I know. I know I have been." Kaz said as he began following Oliver, Y/n in toe. "That's why I bought you this." Kaz brought a small bottle out of his back jean pocket. "Smell it, it's Cologne."

"A Cologne called anesthesia?" Oliver asked as he looked at the bottle. Kaz laughed uncomfortably.

"It's pronounced Anastasia." Kaz corrected.

"Really?" Y/n said in mock surprise.

As Kaz went to unscrew the bottle, a strange looking Horace walked into the main room.

"You have not been absorbed. You must be absorbed." Horace spoke in a robotic accent.

"Do you notice anything different about Horace?" Oliver asked.

Horace began walking towards the three, his eyes wide.

"Has he always had that little beard?" Kaz asked. The siblings looked closer at Horace.

"You know, I was thinking the same thing." Y/n stated before drone Horace spoke again.

"You must serve Revengeance. He will be your master."

Horace began walking towards them again, only the group retreated back from him.

"Oh no, Kaz, do you remember the villain Revengeance?" Oliver asked as they continued walking backwards around the desks.

"That's probably why there was a lockdown." Y/n commented. "Revengeance is trying to sneak into Mighty Med."

"And you let him in when you opened the vent." Oliver added. "And now he's taking control of Horace."

"But that's impossible. Revengeance was disembodied. He's just a black cloud now. I don't see any black clouds around here." Kaz explained.

"There's one." Y/n said as she pointed to a black cloud sweeping into the room. There was also a group of Mighty Med employees that were walking similar to Horace that had entered from the double doors.