𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ A STORM IS COMING ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"I can't believe it. I'm finally gonna get my powers back."

CATASTROPHE CAME BACK into the lobby holding Horace by his white coat

"Uncle Horace!" Alan called out.

"Kneel, Diaz." Catastrophe demanded. "Bow down before Catastrophe."

"Never!" Horace shouted. Catastrophe growled with annoyance. He grabbed Horace's shoulder, causing the man to wince in pain as he fell to his knees. "Alan," Horace coughed after Catastrophe hit his back. "-if I don't make it, just remember, I love..."

"Yes, Uncle Horace?" Alan pleaded.

"I love...bridges." Horace wheezed before he passed out.

"It's time to make the supernova. Alan, open the reactor." Oliver ordered. Surprisingly, Alan nodded and followed as he was told. He went over to the computer wall and opened a number hologram, typing in the code. Y/n squinted her eyes as a small tunnel opened in the floor, a bright beam of light illuminating from it.

Oliver discreetly grabbed a metal tray from the cart, dumping the tray's contents onto the floor. Y/n stayed behind the gurney, confused at the boy's plan as Kaz ran over to the beaming hole in the floor.

"Hey, Leslie." Kaz called to Megahertz, gaining his attention. Y/n stood up, wondering what Kaz was doing. "Yeah, remember me? I'm that guy that called you Leslie once before." Kaz continued on, trying to anger Megahertz. He was successful in his antics as Megahertz created a ball of electric energy in his hand. "Oliver, now!" Kaz yelled just as megahertz threw the blast at him. Kaz dodged it and Oliver raised the tray, deflecting the blast onto the hole of the supernova in the floor. Mighty Med fell black until the only light was from the supernova. Y/n went over to her brother and best friend, knowing the super villains couldn't do them any harm.

Megahertz grunted as he tried to throw another blast of energy, but no power surged within him.

"My powers aren't working!" Megahertz stated, looking at his hands with wide eyes.

"It's the positronic reactor. Temporarily disable everyone's powers." Kaz explained smugly. The Crusher grabbed hold of Experion while two guards grabbed Megahertz, dragging them out of the room and back to Mighty Max Prison where they belonged.

"Alan, we only have a few minutes. You have to get the Dyad from Catastrophe. We'll go help Skylar before the Annihilator gets his powers back." Oliver told the scared boy before the three took off to the rec room.

The trio ran into the rec room, stopping in their tracks as the Annihilator turned to them, Skylar stood in a fighting stance behind the villain. The Annihilator turned back around taking a swing at Skylar with his blade.