𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [ 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓 ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Hey, I know you're evil, but do you have to be mean?"

OLIVER AND KAZ were tied to slanted lab tables, while Y/n was tied up against a chair similar to Horace

OLIVER AND KAZ were tied to slanted lab tables, while Y/n was tied up against a chair similar to Horace. Alan needed no ties, intimidation from Skylar was fear enough to keep him on the floor next to Horace.

Skylar tapped her fingers against Horace and Alan's head, making them pass out. Oliver's hands twisted into fists and Kaz resisted against his restraints as Skylar approached Y/n's chair, but they both relaxed slightly when Y/n was simply put to sleep.

"Well, Oliver, this is it for us." Kaz sighed while Skylar joined the Annihilator's side once again. "But before we go, one thing I have to say...This is all your fault!"

"Are you kidding me?" Oliver looked at his friend in disbelief. "You've been helping the villains all day. You're like a wood-boring beetle who lies dormant inside a tree and then structurally destroys it by boring its way out."

"Talk about boring," Skylar added, having not listened to most of what Oliver said.

"Hey, I know you're evil, but do you have to be mean?" Oliver said hurtly. "And how can you possibly think this is my fault?" He asked Kaz.

Kaz glared at him. "We wouldn't be in this situation if we hadn't discovered Mighty Med, which wouldn't have happened if you hadn't made me read comic books."

"I did not make you read comic books."

"Oh, really? At my fifth birthday party, I wished for a pony. But you blew out my candles. So I never got my wish. If I had, I wouldn't have been hanging out with you at the comic bookstore. I would have been out riding my pony with Y/n, which would have been a hose by now!"

"You know what? These are probably our last few moments alive. I haven't even got to say goodbye to my twin sister. So could you just be quiet and let me die in a little peace?"

"Not until I say one last thing." Kaz paused for a moment. "Oatmeal."

"What?" Oliver questioned with a glare.

"My pony's name would have been Oatmeal. I specifically remember because it was Y/n's favorite breakfast. Maple cinnamon oatmeal with strawberry jam on top." Kaz recalled, Oliver and Skylar rolled their eyes. "Now I am done."

*⃝ *⃝ *⃝

Y/N SLIPPED IN and out of consciousness, hardly understanding what was going on around her.

"Actually, the easiest thing would be to cut us open with the laser dissector on the table over there." Kaz's voice spoke.

"Yes, that would get the job done quickly and painlessly." Horace looked over to the villains in the room. "Well, painlessly for you two. For the boys, it's gonna be brutal."