𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲

- ͙۪۪̥ ̊┊❛ [  leap before you looky ] ❜┊ ̊ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Come on, have a little faith."

"NEOCORTEX IS fading fast

"NEOCORTEX IS fading fast. We have to do something." Y/n stated as the three watched nurses race around Neocortex.

"I know. Let's get his autograph now, before it's too late." Oliver added. He rushed over to the cart and grabbed a clipboard and a pen, laying it on Neocortex's stomach. He grabbed Neocortex's hand and tried to put the pen in it, but it kept dropping. Y/n walked over in a huff of annoyance.

"Would you stop that?" She said as she grabbed the pen and clipboard. She slapped the clipboard on Oliver's arm, the action reminding her of how she would act with Kaz. It was weird.

Kaz suddenly thought of an idea.

"Wait. I have a better idea. I'll do what my dad does every morning to wake me up." He rushed over to Neocortex and leaned down towards his ear. "I made blueberry pancakes." He whispered with a smile. He still didn't wake up.

Y/n walked over to the other side of the gurney and started lightly slapping Neocortex's cheeks, something Oliver did to wake her up.

"Nothing. This isn't working. As hard as it is to believe, two Kazes are not better than one." Kaz exclaimed. Y/n looked up at the two.

"Well I could have told you that." Y/n muttered as she looked back down at Neocortex. Suddenly, he started convulsing.

"The nuclear reactor in his brain is hyper-stimulated." Oliver explained.

Y/n's eyes widened as she looked over at Oliver.

"He's going to explode." Kaz added.

"If he does, he'll take out the whole hospital." Y/n added as she tried to think of something to help.

"We cannot let that happen, because I am having a great hair day." Oliver said with a smug smile as he held up a bedpan as a mirror.

"Are you kidding me?" Y/n grumbled as she roughly grabbed the bed pan from Oliver's grasp. "If we're gonna figure out a way to cure him, we need a Kaz and an Oliver. I can't think of this on my own."

Kaz nodded. "Since Neocortex can't change you back to normal, I'm going to have to turn myself into you. I'm going to have to do what I do worst."

"Use your brain?" Oliver finished.

"Exactly." Kaz added as he made his way over to Y/n and faced her. "I will be your second brain." He told her.

"We're doomed." She said as she shook her head.

"Come on, have a little faith. We can do this." Kaz assured her as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Okay, I just got to think like you." Kaz began as he and Y/n started pacing. "Okay, I'm Oliver. I'm no fun. I read and obey signs. I use the microwave as a microwave, instead of a ka-boom box."