Ch. 3 Welcome to the Mystery Shack

Once upon a time,

a Demonic Prince and a Beautiful Mortal Princess fell in love.

Their love had its up and down.

Despite the Demonic Prince setting fire to the world around him, he will never let a flame touch his Beautiful Mortal Princess.

Two hours later, the airplane landed at Portland International Airport. The landing caused Talulla to wake up from her slumber. She opened her chocolate brown eyes and blinked.

" Dipper. Mabel. We are here," Talulla turns her gaze to her younger siblings.

Dipper fell asleep after reading several chapters of his Sherlock Holmes Book. The landing woke him up, and he opened his chocolate brown eyes to stare at his older sister.

" I'm Up!" Mabel shouts while waking up from her slumber. " Are we at Oregon?" She asked while looking at her surroundings.

" Yes. I will call Dad and let him and Mom know that we made it to Oregon," Talulla speaks. She pulls out her cell phone from her mini backpack and calls their father.

A few seconds later, Franklin picks up the call. The two converse with each other, reassuring him and Annalise that they have reached Oregon and will soon meet with their Grunkle Stan's friend.

The airplane parked at the terminal, and the doors opened. Talulla stands up, grabs her and her younger siblings' luggage from the cabinet, and gives the two luggage to her siblings.

The flight attendant escorted everyone out of the plane and into the airport. Talulla walks with her younger siblings to the Arrivals, seeing many people holding signs with passengers' names and greeting them.

" Do you see Grunkle Stan?" Dipper asked. " Dad must have shown you a picture of him, right?" He turns his gaze to his older sister.

" I do know what he looks like," Talulla responded. She glanced at her younger brother. " Dad said a friend of his named Zeus is going to pick us up," She speaks.

" Like the Greek God of Thunder?" Mabel asked while looking at her siblings in awe.

Talulla and Dipper turned their gaze to Mabel. The two fondly stared at their sister since they found her adorable.

" Ta-Lu-La Pines," A masculine voice calls out Talulla's name. She turns to see a tall twenty-one-year-old Hispanic male with black hair underneath a light brown cap and brown eyes looking around and holding a sign with their names on it.

" Dip-er Pines," The young Hispanic male's brown eyes squinted while looking at the crowd.

" Ma-pel Pines," The young Hispanic male looks forward, and his brown eyes blink when he sees Talulla and the twins walking up to him.

" Hello. Are you perhaps Zeus?" Talulla greets the young Hispanic male and softly smiles at him.

" Yeah! My name is Soos," The young Hispanic brightly smiled. " Well. My real name is Jesus Alzamirano Ramírez. But Stan calls me Soos," He looks at Talulla and the twins.

" Is it Zeus like the Greek God or Jesus like the Christian Savior?" Talulla asked while eyeing Soos.

" Like Jesus, the son of God," Soos responded. " But, I imagine Stan spells my name like Soos," He grabs a black pen and writes his name and nickname on the board.

" Cool! Nice to meet you, Soos. My name is Talulla Pines," Talulla introduced herself. " These two little munchkins-" She points to her younger siblings.