Ch. 10 Do you drink coffee?

Stan couldn't sleep at all last night after his conversation with Talulla. He is still shocked that his nephew, Franklin Pines, disowned his eldest child for being a teen parent. He frowned when he recalled his Grand-niece looking scared while holding her infant child in her embrace.

" My parents said I could raise my child for a year, and then I had to give him away," Talulla lightly bites her lips.

" But I couldn't!" Talulla begins to get emotional. " I am his mother! I couldn't just give him up," She lifts her head to stare at Stan.

" So, instead, they decided to disown me," Talulla murmured.

They decided to disown me.

" Who would have thought that Talulla and I are somewhat alike?" Stan softly asked while looking at the ceiling.

" How could Shermie's kid be so low as to disown Talulla for being a teen parent and wanting to take responsibility by raising their child," Stan sadly sighed. " Even though Franklin is an adult, Talulla seems to be the mature one by wanting to give her child a loving life by being there for them," He gets out of bed and stretches.

" I need a coffee," Stan murmured. " I should check up on Talulla and Barty before I head downstairs to make breakfast," He continues to stretch.

Stan turns and walks towards his closet. He opened it, and his chocolate brown eyes blinked when he saw that most of his clothes were formal attire.

" Another ordinary day. But, this time, I have my grand nieces, grand nephew, and great-grandnephew with me," Stan speaks to himself while grabbing his clothes.

" Morning, LuLu!" Stan's chocolate brown eyes blink when he hears Mabel's voice coming from outside his bedroom.

Stan begins to take off his pajamas and change into his formal attire. He turns and looks at himself in the mirror. His chocolate brown eyes blinked when he realized he forgot to put on his maroon fez, which has a yellow crescent shape.

" Where did I put that hat of mine?" Stan asked while looking at his surroundings.

" What is that?" Stan finds his maroon fez and puts it on his head. His chocolate brown eyes blinked when he heard Dipper's voice from outside his bedroom.

" What is what?" Stan turns around and begins to walk towards the door when he hears Talulla's voice.

" That!" Stan opens the door, and his chocolate brown eyes blink when he sees Dipper pointing at Barty on Talulla's hip.

" It's a baby," Talulla securely holds Barty.

Stan stood there observing his three relatives.

" Aw! A Baby! So cute!" Mabel gushes.

" Why do you have a baby with you?" Dipper firmly asked.

Stan hummed when he saw Talulla getting uncomfortable by Dipper's question. He opens the door fully and steps out of his bedroom. " What are you kiddos doing?" He asked.

" Grunkle Stan! Good morning!" Mabel turned and brightly smiled. " We went to greet Talulla. And she has a baby with her," She speaks.

" I could see that," Stan eyed Mabel and Dipper.

" Talulla, you didn't answer my question. Why do you have a-" Dipper gets cut off by Barty puking at him.

Stan sighed in frustration.