Ch. 4 The Mystery Shack Museum and Gift Shop

Talulla stepped out of the bedroom and stood in the hallway. Her chocolate brown eyes blinked when she heard voices and laughter above her. She looked at her surroundings and spotted a staircase passing Stan's bedroom.

' Mabel and Dipper's room should be there,' Talulla internally speaks. She walks towards the stairs and lifts her head, seeing a closed door. She carefully walks up the stairs and knocks on the door.

" It's open!" Mabel shouts from the other side of the door.

Talulla opens the door and steps inside. Her chocolate brown eyes blinked when she saw her younger brother sitting on his bed, unpacking his belongings on the left side of the room. Meanwhile, her younger sister was putting up colorful posters on the right side of the room.

" Hey, LuLu," Mabel waved when she saw her older sister

" You two are staying in the Attic?" Talulla raised an eyebrow.

" Yeah," Dipper nodded.

" Are you guys comfortable being in the Attic? I wouldn't mind you two taking my room downstairs," Talulla looks at her younger siblings worryingly.

Mabel and Dipper looked at each other and then at Talulla. " We're cool in this room. Dipper has his side of the room, and I have my side of the room," Mabel reassured.

" Dipper," Talulla's chocolate brown eyes intently stared at her younger brother.

" I'll get used to this room," Dipper reassured.

" You know this Attic is amazing!" Mabel turns her gaze to her siblings. " Check out all my splinters," She held her hands up, revealing huge splinters on her fingers.

Talulla's chocolate brown eyes widen, looking at her younger sister in concern. " Mabel! You need to be more careful. Let me get my first aid kit from my room," She turns and quickly heads down the stairs to her bedroom.

A few minutes later, Talulla walked back up to the twins' bedroom and raised an eyebrow when she saw a goat on Dipper's bed, munching on his hat.

" Where did that goat come from?" Talulla asked while walking towards Mabel's bed and sitting down.

" Ah! There's a goat on my bed," Dipper suddenly realized when he saw the goat munching on his hat. He scoots himself away from the animal and stares at it warily. " I don't know where that thing came from," He stuttered.

Talulla opens the first-aid kit and pulls out a Tweezer and disinfectant. She takes her younger sister's hand and forces her to sit down, to which Mabel complies.

Talulla begins to take the splinters out of her younger sister's fingers and disinfect them. Once she finished, she grabbed a bandaged and carefully bandaged each of Mabel's fingers.

" I shall call him Gompers since he likes to chew on stuff," Mabel snickered when she saw that the goat started munching on her sleeve.

" No. Shoo! Shoo!" Talulla gently pushed the goat away from her and her younger sister.