Ch. 6 You are an angel

" What does the name Talulla even mean?" Thompson asked, looking at Talulla curiously.

" Well, from what I remember, my Mom wanted to name me Talulla. She said my name is of Gaelic origins and comes from the words tuile and flaith, which mean abundance and princess, respectively. It has a rather old-fashioned vibe," Talulla awkwardly laughs.

" It's a weird name," Thompson murmured.

" I think the name Talulla is unique and beautiful," Nate softly smiled.

Lee punched Thompson's shoulder for calling Talulla's name weird since Nate called her name unique and beautiful.

" Thank you," Talulla bashfully stared at the three males.

" Wendy. Can I talk to you?" Robbie asked while looking at Wendy.

" I'm not interested, Robbie," Wendy glanced at Robbie.

Robbie frowned and shoved his hands in his pant pockets.

" What's with them?" Talulla softly asked Nate.

" They broke up recently. Wendy caught Robbie with an Emo girl from our school," Nate softly responded.

" Ah," Talulla nods her head in understanding.

Wendy's green eyes blinked when she saw a limo enter the parking lot and park in front of the mall's entrance. " Hey, Heaven's here! Talulla. Want to come with me to get her?" She asked while looking at Talulla.

" Sure," Talulla carefully gets out of the Van and walks with Wendy to the mall. " Who is Heaven exactly?" She asked, looking curious. " Is she perhaps the Mayor's daughter?" She looks at Wendy while imagining Heaven being a spoiled brat.

" Not exactly. Heaven's full name is Heaven Elaine Northwest. She is the eldest daughter of Lord and Lady Northwest. Apparently, from Lord Northwest's side of the family, his ancestor is the actual founder of Gravity Falls," Wendy explained.

Talulla's chocolate brown eyes blinked. She noticed that some words that Wendy spoke sounded sarcastic. She looks away and turns her gaze to the limo, seeing the back door open and a tall male with combed blue hair wearing formal attire stepping out.

Talulla watched the tall blue-haired male turn. Her chocolate brown eyes blinked when she saw a long blue hair-bang covering his left eye and a cat-like blue eye softening while holding his black-gloved hand out to someone.

Talulla stood there, seeing a dainty white-gloved hand pop out and hold the black-gloved hand. She briefly stopped breathing when she saw a beautiful fifteen-year-old female step out of the limo. She had long wavy, light brown hair and doe-like honey-brown eyes wearing an attire fit for a child of nobility.

 She had long wavy, light brown hair and doe-like honey-brown eyes wearing an attire fit for a child of nobility