Ch. 11 Who's he?

Dipper and Mabel walked toward the kitchen/dining room. Mabel brightly smiles when she spots Talulla and Barty in the kitchen. She runs towards them and wraps her arms around her older sister's waist, hugging her tightly.

On the other hand, Dipper stops walking when he spots a cup of coffee in Talulla's grasp. He frowned, remembering their father telling Talulla that she shouldn't be drinking coffee because it's unhealthy.

" You know. Dad said coffee isn't good for you." Dipper speaks, causing Talulla and Mabel to stare at him.

Stan and Barty annoyingly rolled their brown eyes at Dipper.

" Your Dad isn't here, Kiddo." Stan reminded.

Dipper turns his gaze to Stan. " Dad put me in charge. He told me to look after my sisters, and I am doing that." He responded.

" You are welcome to look after your sisters. But, remember, you aren't the man of this house. I am." Stan eyed Dipper.

Dipper opens and closes his mouth and lightly bites his lips since he doesn't know what to say to Stan. Talulla and Mabel looked at each other and snickered. Meanwhile, Barty pulled his tongue out at Dipper, causing the older male to glare at the infant.

" Alright. Everyone, please sit down at the dining table. We have so much to discuss." Stan murmured.

Talulla and Mabel walked towards the dining table. They sat next to each other, with Barty sitting on his motherly figure's lap.

Dipper walked towards the dining table and sat down by himself, with Stan sitting at the head of the table.

Stan looked at the three siblings and Barty with a blank stare. He cracked his knuckles, causing Dipper to stare at him warily.

" Look. What I am going to tell you is something severe. So, I want you two to have an open mind. Got it." Stan eyed Dipper and Mabel.

Dipper and Mabel looked at each other and then at Stan. The twins nodded in response.

Stan opened his mouth to say something, but he got cut off by a doorbell ringing. He raised an eyebrow since he didn't expect any visitors. And he knows Wendy and Soos clock in for work at a later time.

" Are you expecting someone?" Talulla asked.

" No. But I'll go check it out. You four stay here." Stan stands up and walks towards the front of the Mystery Shack. He unlocks the door and opens it.

" Hey, Stanley." A familiar masculine voice burp, causing Stan's brown eyes to widen when he sees his childhood friend, sixty-nine-year-old Rick Sanchez.

Stan immediately steps out of the house, closing the door behind him. " Rick!" He hisses. " What are you doing here? I thought you'd be coming in December." He firmly speaks.

" Still impersonating Ford, I see," Rick murmured. " Why do you keep letting this small town believe you are Ford when you aren't?" He asked while intently staring at Stan.

" You don't understand," Stan murmured. He turns his head back slightly, watching Talulla. He noticed she looked annoyed at what Dipper said to her. " Great. What did he say now?" He sighed.

" I don't understand?" Rick raised an eyebrow. " Look. I know you lost a brother. But, I also lost a best friend. And we both know that McGucket lost someone very very dear to him." His eyes narrowed.

Stan turned his gaze to Rick when the other male mentioned McGucket.

" Have you even kept tabs on McGucket, Stanley?" Rick asked.