Meet our unconventional hero!

Mumbai

It was a Friday and the office on the top floor of a high rise building in Mumbai was bustling with activities.

"Maya,Is Sidharth ready for the interview"A sixty years old man came out of his office and asked a woman who was holding few papers in her hand.

"Sidharth would be ready in 10 minutes" the woman replied to man.

"Have you briefed him" he asked.

"Yes Amar, I have told him everything,he knows that this is the part of our publicity campaign" The woman who is in her late fifties said.

"Tell that grumpy head that he needs to smile during the interview." he said she nodded.

"Sidharth!" She said after entering a super luxurious office of the managing director of the company and her only son.

"Yes,Mom" he replied.

"The journalist is waiting,can we start the interview?" She asked.

"Do I have any other option" he replied.

"Beta,I know you don't support this product line,I also know that this business doesn't interest you at all,but it's a family business Beta, your great grandfather started it,you being our only son is responsible for taking it forward and I am so proud that our market presence had multifolded since you have joined, take this product line as a challenge,tu ek baar isko bhi successful bana de phir tu jo karna chahta hai karna"

"If it's my responsibility to make it successful then let me handle this completely"he replied.

"Yeah... you do it whatever way you wanted to do it" his mother tried to cool him down.

"Really, then who approved this jingle- Har insaan ki chaahat, humare desh ki izzat,humra Rajjat.... rajjat papad,namkeen aur masaale, bas charam sukh paa le jo ek baar kha le"
.... do you want me to carry on with this tag line.... and for God's sake you and Dad knows the meaning of Charamsukh right?" he was beyond pissed and at the verge of loosing his patience.

"Thik hai,thik hai... we will change that word" His mother said his face stated that he was still irritated.

"Please smile karna,tu smile ke saath isko promote karega na toh aur koi le na le,saare ladkiya same day humare products kahridengi... " His mother tried to boost his confidence but it hit the wrong button.He had spent his life working hard. He had never been a flirt neither took any advantage of his killer looks and hated being the center of attraction.He simply wanted to be respected for his talent and achievements, not just admired for his looks.

"Stop it mom,please ask Ruby to get me a strong coffee, and give me 5 minuits"He

"Yes,but please try to use your charm in your favour" she said .He had worked long hours, taken risks, and made sacrifices for their family business which doesn't interest him at all.He was proud of what he had achieved, and yet he felt that his accomplishments went unrecognized as his own parents feel that his good looks can help their business flourish, not his hard work.

"Take your time my boy!" She walked out.

"sir,your coffee... Amar sir told me this....he told me... he has said that it would be great if you can smile a bit during the interview as it is a part of our promotional activities". His PA too said the same words,though she was scared but how was she supposed to disobey her super boss's order.

"Thank you Ruby,you may go now" he said keeping his cool, and went to his personal washroom.

"Fucking superficial people, Fucking superficial world" he said looking at the mirror and flashed some water on his face.