7

"Yes Aunty. He admitted it's his mistake." Shehnaaz replied as Maya approached them. Sidharth shook his head, amazed by the swift transformation in this girl. Her vulnerable self was gone, and her confidence returned in an instant.

"Abhi jo hua, usse bhool jao, aur ek fresh start karo," Maya advised, placing her hand on Shehnaaz's shoulder.

"Yes, Aunty. Main toh anyway logon ko maaf kar deti hoon," Shehnaaz replied with a sly smile. He chose to let her enjoy this momentary triumph, deciding to continue their banter another time. Maya finally breathed a sigh of satisfaction.

"Can we eat now?" she asked and they both nodded.

"The food is sumptuous." Shehnaaz complemented, Maya smiled.

"Tell me one thing, do you two know each other?" Maya got curious, she asked, looking at Shehnaaz.

"Speak up guys"Her glare then shifted to Sidharth,as if she was prompting him to answer.

"And Sidharth, why did you go to her tower?" The entire scenario had left Maya feeling extremely confused, and she was eager to know what exactly had happened,Sidharth narrowed his eyes at Shehnaaz, silently conveying his unwillingness to reply, Shehnaaz again gestured him to answer,Non of them spoke and but there silence spoke volumes, they were having a full-fledged conversation with the way they were looking at each other.

"Will you guys tell me?" Maya asked again.

"No.. actually" Sidharth was about to reply when Shehnaaz started.

"Aunty, the flat next to yours is ours.I teach dance there... I mean, I used to,"Shehnaaz explained, her eyes locked onto him, almost tauntingly.

"I see" Maya replied

"Yeah!!! I Used to teach dance here only" she said again, putting emphasis on " used to" part.While he wasn't exactly sorry for his actions, he did feel bad for the hardships Shehnaaz and the kids had endured due to him.

"Mile nahin they pehle?" She asked next.

"Mile they.... but ek dusre ko jante they" she said next. And with this their whole cordial flashed infront of his eyes.Until this morning, he had felt an overwhelming mixture of fascination and intimidation for the Robinhood girl and as well as the 19 years-8 months old girl.He had thought that there might be something peculiar about this age group or may be Delhi girls were just different.Little did he knew that both the girls were the same,and her uniqueness wasn't particularly tied to Delhi or the age bracket of 19-20. She herself was out of this world.

"Matlab you knew that Sidharth is my Son?" She asked while serving her some more food.

"Mmm.... no... " Shehnaaz replied,this time she too found herself recalling there meetings, from the very beginning to the present one.She somehow felt that his attractiveness was extended beyond his looks, he was indeed a highly influential man yet his demeanor was humble and there was a certain authenticity that radiated from him. Despite not having forgiven him for his complaint to the society administration, she couldn't ignore her growing attraction towards him. These emotions were pushing her to a state of confusion."bhul mat ke usne apna number tak share nahin kiya tha and isne teri complain ki thi and yeah Mrs Saini ke age ka hai..... Maya looks too young to ba a mother of a 35years old guy,thoda late nahin plan kar sakti thi bacha itni kya aag lagi hui thi anyway Raunak sach main acha hai and yeah apne ex fiance ko abhi bhi yaad karta hai..."She began reminding herself all the things that implied that any relationship between her and man sitting in front would never materialize,so she needed to get a grip on herself

"That's really confusing kabhi fursat main sunungi....anyways now that you guys have resolved the issue,can we take back the complain?" Maya asked looking at Sidharth.